Sunday, February 17, 2008

Questions Ahoy - or the most VANILLA post evs

So I put my hand up for this over at D's blog, so I'd better get on with it, hey...

Question 1 - Describe your perfect day

Oh god, a hard one first up. So many things that I like to do - but if I was going to describe something that really made me happy - probably a drive down the west coast of Victoria with the man of my dreams, pulling up stumps in a little town along the way and chilling out with a nice bottle of Savvy B, good conversation and watching the sun go down. Follow that up with a nice dinner at the local pub, and a few drinks in the bar while wasting money on the greyhounds at the TAB, then walk back to the cabin / accomodation, for a couple more drinks and great sex. Then the next morning, a home cooked breakfast at the best cafe in town, and some time down the beach, before driving home again.

So, only need to find a man then...

Question 2 - Favourite band/album/gig of all time?

Hmm, of all time? My love for Neil is well documented. But if I was going to pick one band overall, probably Dire Straits. Not very fashionable, I know. But their music just has a way of chilling me out. As for an album - I've done a great job of wearing the No Doubt's Tragic Kingdom, that I'm on to my second copy. Probably just before they hit their commercial straps, it serviced me well through many a teenage dilemma and road trip in my best friend's bluebird. So many many more, but these questions need to be finished this year.

Question 3 - What's your favourite outfit of yours of all time?

Ha ha ha, outfit. I'm happiest in jeans, t-shirts and thongs. Most confident in a sharp suit for work. Favourite outfit of all though. A little black dress that I've had for years - wraps around, good length to just below my knee, great cleavage, little sleeves to hide my disgusting arms, and oh, did I mention it was black? Yeah, that one has got me through a few sexy nights!

Question 4 - What's been your best and worst sexual experience?

Best - eeek, I've only ever had sex with virgins, how can I answer this question? Ha ha. Nah, the best, purely sexual experience, would have been with The Cop (2nd boyfriend). First and last (for now) multiple orgasm. Most intimate? Unfortunately, with the Ex Boy, unfortunately, because he was a cockhead and treated me like shit. I don't really know how to explain that...

Worst - A tie. My first and last one night stand. More awkward sex you could not imagine. Also - the event of Easter weekend last year (go back through my archives if you cannot remember). Not a sexual experience - more of an 'experience', something that I never want to go through again.

Question 5 - Who would you turn for (if anyone)?

In a word. No one. (2 words). Although Catherine Zeta-Jones is gorgeous. And Sophie Ellis Bextor is sexy. So, if it had to be anyone, someone with three names is a good start.

Ok, now there are some rules...

Now it's your turn. If you want to be interviewed, leave me a comment including the words "Interview me." I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you don't have a valid email address on your blog, please provide one. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

Mars said...

go on then, interview me...

Desci said...

You should totally start calling yourself The Devirginiser.

Desci said...

Also, where the fuck have you gone? I miss you.

Ramon Insertnamehere said...

I think Martie has left the building, comrade.