Monday, April 18, 2005

Declaration of love

I've been living the 'pash & dash' lifestyle at the moment, but I have a confession. Actually, two confessions. But they are interconnected. And quite possibly public announcements. It's cheaper for me to put them here, than to take out a public notice in the Herald Sun. As you will see.

Firstly. I am in love. In Love. In Love. In Love. I have not felt this way since, well, since Tony Lockett retired. And the object of my affection?



Here he is on his way to our first date:



Here he is cooling off after our first date:


'Cos, I am like, so HOTT and all that.

Here he is going about his business:



He has lots of mancandy friends for me to pick from for the Tart:



Never have I felt this way about a footballer since the great man the first football god, retired.

Now, for my second declaration. I have vowed that the first man that proposes to me with 100 of these:

will win my heart.

So now, I've everything crossed for the following:
* The love of my life to google himself & happen upon this post
* The love of my life NOT to come to the conclusion that I am a stalker
* The availability of in brisbane
* The love of my life's *ahem* agreeance to all of this

So stay tuned for his comeback match when in Round 6 when he & his mates take on they of the spikey blonde hair brigade and keep your eye out for some pink ballons!!!

2 comments:

Fred said...

ugh... who is that freak.

he is repellant

Might i suggest that you swith your loyalties to Rugby League, so you may lust after Sonny Bill Williams?

Martie said...

Jumping out of the frying pan into the fire?

At last count JB hadn't (publicly) stuck his finger up anyone's orifice