Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Random things I did on the weekend that I do not understand

* Went shopping on 3 separate occasions, and all I ended up with was this and another black top. Why is it that when I'm cashed up, I can never find anything to buy?

* Made the hot pash with a completely anonymous South Australian for most of Saturday night and Sunday morning. In fact, an hour after being kicked out following closing time, we were still going for it. Things I do not understand about this include, but are not limited to; What his name was? Why was I a kissing a South Australian? Why did I give him my mobile number? Why was I strangely excited about the fact he knew all the words to the songs we were dancing to, and even sung a Crowded House song to me at the end of the night? At last, another nerd like me who loves to sing songs.

* Got incredibly intoxicated on this crap (insert pathetic female drinking joke comment here). I think I was taken by the pretty purple passionfruit colour.

* 'Caught up' with the Ex-Fucker for 'coffee'. Strangest part of that was - I don't drink coffee. Either does he. Go figure.

Less of a weekend, more of a 'I don't understand' moment. My dog is going to hospital tomorrow. He has a tumor the size of a small chicken fillet on his leg. I don't know if it's benign or maglignant. But happy trails, Jock boy. I love him lots. And I don't understand why it's happened to my dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

South Ozzies r da bomb LOL WTF l33t

Jon Brown does boys LOL WTF l33t yor zo pwned.

Translation: All people from SA are jolly good chaps such as myself and inevitably end up being physically molested by nice Victorian lasses when we visit.

and:

Don't get your hopes up about Jonathan Brown because there is a fair likelihood he is in fact of a homosexual persuasion- only kidding.

Martie said...

Yeah, you South Aussie boys are just soooo innocent ;-)