Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Trashbag Returns

Le sigh.

It appears that I have once again failed in my mission to keep this blog active and updated. Not only that, but it also appears that I missed some fabulous comments from last post (james_t, I thank you from the bottom of my heart).

Not a lot has happened since then though. I did celebrate my 28th birthday, which was riotous fun, but sadly culminated in the fact that the next time I want to go out, it will be to the Chelsea Heights Over 28s (No Denim! Free Buffet!)

I did also buy a digital camera. I took said camera to my work christmas party, where I told one of the regional managers to 'open his legs' while I took a photo of him, with the camera. I also fell over numerous times at CQ (crap bar, DO NOT recommend), of which, the incident of me falling down the stairs was captured on camera, and then proceeded to pass out on St Georges Rd in Northcote, which was also caught on camera.

Seriously, knowing those krazee kamera kidz, keep on eye on You-Tube. I might be famous one day.

I also spilt ice cream on my kitchen floor tonight, and bought avocado dip, even though I don't like avocado.

FUN TIMEZ ALL ROUND.

My work crush has resigned and is leaving at the end of next week. Can't quite make up my mind if I'm upset, or if it will be the case of 'out of sight, out of mind'. But boy, he is a good kisser.

I am missing my best friend in Mackay, and my homie in Vancouver. I'm confused about whether I should stay in my current abode, or try to find a shareplace to keep some costs down. Downside - wouldn't be able to walk around naked.

I have smelly feet, and need a remedy. HAS ANYONE GOT A REMEDY?

I am also THOROUGHLY SICK of Delta Goodrem.

So, that's about it for this exciting installment. Tune in next time for the aftermath of going-away-drinks-for-work-crush (Maybe I'll get laid for the first time eight months) and other such hijinks.

Until next time Gadget



PS - Last ever session (hopefully) with psychologist next week. Yay!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back. I don't think I've ever commented on your blog, but I love reading it.

Closed in shoes should be thoroughly wiped out with a Rexona wipe after a hard day at the office and left to dry. Use peppermint foot creme also. And once a pair of shoes smell, they always will. Chuck 'em.

Oh, and I think you should have wild goodbye sex with the crush. Just make sure you wear open shoes ;)

Mars said...

i've been to CQ and you're right - it's crap. i think it's the fake palm trees i object to in particular.

i say you should move somewhere where more stuff is happening. what's the appeal of mentone for you?

The Mutant said...

You know, I came here today equipped with a big can of whoop-ass just for you, but then I saw that you posted and all is forgiven!

Scarily, like our shared taste in men, we have both also purchased digital cameras - however I haven't used mine for anything else other than taking photos of my backyard, and I don't want to know what's between my bosses legs.

Happy Birthday too, Possum! Hope you had a wow of a time. I'll have a baileys in honour once I can escape work!

As for smelly feet, have you ever tried washing them? I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Rexona do a pretty nifty foot anti perspirant and you can get little odour eating sachets to slip in your shoes and kill bacteria and stuff. Try that shit maybe?

If you stop seeing your psych then you won't be one of those cool people who go to a psychologist anymore. Do you really want to give that up? I think it's totally Tony Soprano of you, and you should keep your Dr. Melfi hanging for you!

Oh and if there are farewell crush drinks, feel free to crack onto him heavily. It's not as if you'll have to face him at work again is it?

Hambo said...

CQ? Sounds like a really dodgy singles bar. Back in the day, the term CQ was CB lingo for "Seek you".

Sounds like my kind of place really. :)

kiki said...

Feet
talcom powder (sp?)
it stops them sweating, which is where the smell comes from

Living arrangements
i'm moving out of my house in richmond. the other's are staying. interested?
ideal location. chilled housemates.

kiki said...

hambo

CQ = Collins Queen

cause it's on the corner of (little) collins and queen

Martie said...

Kit - I have been looking for these wipes of which you speak - can you tell me where to get them? (BTW - thanx for coming back to read my crap!)

Mars - Mentone is that 'village' atmosphere that I fully intended to advantage of when I moved here. Unfortunately, the cafes are crap, and the only place I ever walk to is Safeway, so you're right, I probably should get into the thick of things. I'm just so picky!

Kez - slight setback with the psychologist - so looks like I'll be heading back next year for another session. Pass the Baileys, please

Hambo - CQ - what Kiki said. It's still crap. There are no movies there ;-)

Kiki - thanks for the offer, but not sure if I'm ready to move that far away! It's going to be a slow, slow, process.