Saturday, October 06, 2007

A temporary relapse

If I close my eyes, I'm very good at making it all go away. I have a fabulous imagination, and once my eyes are shut, can dream/day dream about anything I want to.

Somewhat unfortunately, it's nigh on impossible to go around with your eyes shut 24/7.

You may have noticed that I've become increasingly slack of late with this blog. I feel like after all the drama with The Boy ended, I really have nothing to write about. Nothing of note anyway.

I found his profile on Facebook the other week. He is now dating a 32 year old. I also found the Ex-Fucker's. He is engaged. These two revelations, whilst completely separate, really piss me off. Not because I'm jealous, but because it bugs me that The Biggest Arsehole On The Face Of The Planet (The Boy), moved on seeming unscathed and I still haven't had sex in seven (7) months. And the Ex Fucker just annoys me full stop. Mind you, I have tried taking the view that now they are someone else's problems and...well yeah, it's one step at a time.

Fuck I'm addicted to Facebook, but it can be a bitch sometimes.

Anyway, I feel like I owe it to my little blog to keep going, or at least to try. I mean, there are plenty social issues to commentate on, or tv shows to recap, or boys I've kissed to write about, isn't there? Only time will tell...

4 comments:

Enny said...

I'm glad you're still here as WELL as facebook :o)

Kymmy said...

Well it is nice to know you're still around.

Those of us who don't know you on Facebook. Those of us who may, in a strange little way, been a bit worried.

tokenwoman said...

I do so very much relate to how you feel. Except the ex in question doesn't have his profile open- ruins the fun in stalking.

I feel for the streets and pubs of Melbourne come 3rd Nov.

Martie said...

sorry, kym, i feel really bad now.

i just got a little bit obsessed, and a little bit writers blocked...