Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dating is super radical

Oh, Shutup, Weekend Karma Bitch.

Firstly, last night was a chain of events culminating in me wandering around the city and catching my first nightrider, after being used for my cash by someone who then proceeded to go chat another chick up. At q bar of all places, with all 6 people there.

Secondly, was meant to go on date tonight. A real, live, actual date. With a boy. But after I woke up from my disastrous night - an email 'postponing' the date. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Fuck you, I am going back to work.

Also - am just wondering why all the bands acting as 'guest programmers' on Rage all look so surly and bored? Lighten up dudes, you're on TV. FFS, you won't lose any steet cred if you smile.

And - I'm sick of being treated like a dork because I don't have some HUGE SUPER RADICAL FULLY SICK BRO NEW YEARS EVE PARTY to go to. At this stage, it's pumpkin & almond pasta, a nice bottle of white and Boston Legal DVDs - is that such a crime. Yes apparently it is because I'm not getting mega drunk and running around like the world will cave in if I don't vomit in some NYE rite of passage. Oh, to be cool.

3 comments:

Enny said...

We're going to see neighbour - hopefully I don't get a poo'n'spew bug like I did for 06/07 :o)

Hope you have a lovely night Martie!

The Mutant said...

Come on out to the gay bar with me, I'll be hating every minute of it so a little bit of good company could be just the thing. If you wanna that is

Hambo said...

Oh Martie. Here have a big hug from me.

OH and 7 years till we have flying cars!!! And Hover Boards made by Mattel! Im Excited.