Sunday, February 03, 2008

And then I went and got a fringe...

Oh yeah...and I look like some sort of sexy bitch. Or Terri Irwin, take your pick.

God, I'm already annoyed with flicking between channels. This year I've decided that chilling out and watching TV is going to be my 'thing', not in the least because I want to watch Grey's Anatomy with a cat on my lap, eating ice-cream straight from the tub. I'm even filling out a TV diary, so I know exactly what I want to watch and when I have to be home to watch it.

Anyway, my point is that I was flicking between So You Think You Can Dance Australia, and Samantha Who - which was highly annoying. Not quite as annoying as the 12 year old judge on SYTYCDA though. I did moot the possibility of recaps, but all they would say at this point is Hip Hop/Lame judge comment trying to emulate Aus Idol/more Hip Hop/some flailing arms/Natalie Bassingthwaite giggling/more hip hop/crying/more hip hop.

Mmmm, I feel like honey toast. But I have no bread. Or honey. Or a working toaster. And I really should go to bed, I have to get up early now to give me time to do my fringe!

2 comments:

Mars said...

fringe?

FRINGE!

fringe...

Helen said...

you have better TV choice than us, however annoying! Last night I had a choice between "The Way we Were" and "Saturday night fever"

really.

How's the fringe working out?