Sunday, January 07, 2007

OMG. MY CAR. SIK, MATE.




"It's not that I can't be bothered going to your house, but MY CAR is exposed on the street. OH MY GOD MY PRECIOUS CAR! You know how I am with it. There's no way we could ever have sex in it! No. There's no way we could have sex leaning up against it. There's no way I could take it to a shopping centre car park. I can't do anything with it except take it on long drives and only if I died, would you be allowed to drive it home, no actually scratch that, it's in my will that it should get taken back on a towtruck, not driven by anyone else, EVER. Actually, I'm going to be buried with it, so NO ONE CAN EVER DRIVE IT. SO NO, I'm never going to stay at your house again, because my car has to be on THE STREET *horrified gasp* and it is exposed and the poor little baby-waby is expose-y-wose-y, boo hoo, your house is evil, there are bad people that live around here and I don't want my baby exposed to that. Also, my bed is more comfortable-r"

FOR FUCK'S.

IT'S A FUCKING TOY CAR. Speak to me when you actually get a V8 engine. Fuck your toy shit off - why the fuck did you buy a car like that if you're only going to drive it to work and your mum's fucking house? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

AND - do you wanna know what makes it worse? You have a personalised number plate! Can't get much more vulgar than that. The car stands out enough - but personalised plates? So much class, right NOT there.

Also, you have paintings of ladies' straw hats on chairs overlooking a garden on your loungeroom walls. Nothing says 'I drive a fully sik WRX' than lame old-woman paintings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give us the plates so we can key that shit.

Hambo said...

Give me the keys to the car. If I had a WRX, what wouldn't I do? Pick up chicks and do them in the back seat, front seat, all over the car. Thats what I would do, sadly the only way I can drive on is on the Xbox :(

Desci said...

Personalised number plates! Shudder. The ONLY exception to the 'personalised numberplates = wanker of the highest order' rule are the ones Supermercado Adam was trying to hock a few months ago.

Jamie said...

Hambo's car's much better than a WRX, and certainly much more spacious.

As for the personalised number plates, stand by for a TSSH post on same in the near future.

"To the Porsche driver with the number plates 'STUD-1' - you're a complete wanker."

As for the owner of the car, you know what to do, Martie. I'm not telling you again.

Hambo said...

Oh yes. I do like my car :D

Anonymous said...

SUP MAN