Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tonight I bought car. No pics yet, will take some and upload when I pick it up.

But bugger the car. I'm having some Baileys to celebrate. And now, after a bottle of 'regular' Baileys, and half a bottle of 'mint-choc' Baileys, I'm somewhat drunk.

BUT NO. This is not going to be a drunk post. I would have had to visit some sort of dodgy pub and kiss a random, then come home after a taxi ride through the KFC drive thru to post something like that.

I'm just curious to see what people's favourite (alcoholic) drinks are. Mine is Baileys on ice. Even in a dodgy pub. After I've had my fill of vodka/lime/sodas, I get on the Baileys. For some reason it makes me feel sexy. Even while looking like a bag of shit.

Whatevs.

I'm not asking you to fuck me*, just tell me what your favourite drink is. Y'know what I'm talking about - the one that gets you horny, but not drunk enough that your performance is an issue.

And when the results are in, I will do a graph in excel, using the graph wizard and lots of pretty colours.


*NB - If your favourite drink is Bourbon & Coke, I don't know that I could fuck you anyway.


PS - I just re=read parts of this post )that I could read anyway). I think it may have been a drunk post. I'l know for sure in the morning.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

*NB - If your favourite drink is Bourbon & Coke, I don't know that I could fuck you anyway.

Aww, counts me out.

Actually, I'm more of a port man for that sexy feeling. Nothing says stud* like several glasses of fine port and a cigar after a large night on the turps.

*This could just be the drink talking, Marge, but you've got a but that just won't quit jkwiohaoenfn kjsdla aknsdf/..

Anonymous said...

Gin.

In anything. With anything.

Desci said...

Vodka, soda, and LOTS of lemon juice. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Coopers Sparkling Ale comrade.

Ooooh, baby. That's the stuff.

Anonymous said...

Vodka, Lime and Lemonade OR I've just started on Brown Brothers Moscato.

MMMMMMoscato.

Anonymous said...

I second the Brown Bros Moscato. Finally we have a classy reason to drink with breakfast!

Cookie said...

I like Frangelico, either as a shot or with soda and fresh lime juice!

naridu said...

I too like the vodka lemon lime mixes to start followed by the later evening desert of baileys on ice.
I find that the v/l/l mixes don't me hurl the next day, which is always a plus.

Anonymous said...

My favourite drink is Bacardi and Coke (possible bogan drink?? I'm not sure). I love the taste and I love that no matter how much random crap I've drunk beforehand, I can have a Bacardi to cap it off and feel fine the next day.

Anonymous said...

I', ome and blogging crukn after far too many vodka lime and sodas made with actual limes instad of tha corsdail dhsit.

I do like a few whickey and drys too.

Sexy? I don't eve nknow what that means anyu more.