Saturday, April 14, 2007

So then I went to Perth...

Spurred on by the possibility that the hard ass internet posse lead by Mars might discover my true identity as a Bendigo Bank teller leave me more bossy comments, and since it's such a nice day, I decided to blog again.

Ok, I was bored and there's lots of crap in my head. Sue me.

As a resolve to my previous issue, I ended up calling a confidential help line to talk about things, and am thusly in a far improved state of mind. And that's the last I'm going to say about the matter, even including defending myself against cowardly taunts. For the record, I do not take pictures of my feet/shoes in toilets. Ick.

And so yes...I'm going to Perth. Cunningly organised between my mother & her sister, I get my airfare paid, I get to stay in a house five minute walk from Cottesloe Beach, have use of cars, and, I don't know, be away from everything. I should get dumped more often.

Speaking of being dumped, today will mark the three week anniversary. And I've not heard one word from him. Is this an odd thing - not one word? This is all very foreign to me; normally, I've had contact with the ex for ages after. Although, I must say, it's kinda handy, as it lets me get over him a hell of a lot quicker (OK I'M STILL WORKING ON IT). But you know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm setting myself some goals for Perth. I plan on coming back with a clear head, a plan of attack, and hopefully a tan. (Out of all of those, I'm least likely to succeed at...the last one!)

First of all though, I need to find some summer clothes! Hurrah!

5 comments:

Enny said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Mars said...

sounds like a plan! but don't think you can escape my posse by going to perth... i have the connections.

(ps i know you've stopped wearing your BB uniform on the train so i wont find you. but i totally will one of these days. in fact, i probably already have. omg, i'm looking through your window right NOW.)

Anonymous said...

Excellent plan but don't get too excited about the summer clothes - its not hot here at the momen

kiki said...

you know, you probably will be in contact with your ex again and, may even become good friends, eventually. but my advice is to not be in contact for a long time, so as to ween yourselves from each other.

that's my advice anyway, to everyone

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so jealous. I love Perth and don't know when I'll get to go again (not any time soon, anyway). Make the most of it, you'll have a ball! If you can get down to Margaret River they not only have a shitload of wineries, but a cheese factory AND a chocolate factory. Where you can taste cheese and chocolate for free! You can't lose!