Monday, July 17, 2006

Weekend update of death

I was all over the shop this weekend.

Friday night - I wrote myself off watching the sad sad remnants of my favourite cover band, Crazy Haus. OMGWTFBBQ - Terrence cut all of his hair off! Noooooooo. He looks - odd.

Saturday - Father Martie and I took ourselves off to the football, in perfect wintry conditions. HURRAH! I LOVE paying $800 for a warm bottle of diet coke, and a cold hot dog. Good to see some things never change. AND, St Kilda won. Suck it up, Daddy.

Saturday night - Do yourselves a favour, and DON'T go and see Superman Returns. Unless you wanna play Spot the Aussie (apparently it was filmed here?), it is lame, and can't make up its mind if it is a serious action movie, or a highly camp funfest. I did have nice pizza for dinner though.

Sunday - Possibly spent the whole day in bed...possibly watching The Poseidon Adventure...eating sausage rolls...drinking chocolate milkshakes. I love winter.

In other news, I seem to be feeling a lot better now, from last week. You're all gorgeous for sending me your best wishes. I'm still hurting, and still fucking around*, but secretly, the drama is better than nothing at all.



*Not literally fucking. It's Morals July.

5 comments:

Hambo said...

This auction on ebay you mention, where can I find it, and what is the latest bid? :P

Mars said...

Crazy Haus?!...man, who are you? I used to see them at the Cocky bar every week on a Wednesday night back when Trannies was still Trannies.

Where are they playing now? Man, they were tha shit back in 1998 (or there abouts)

Mars said...

Sorry... bit to much "man"-ing. I mean it in a bart simpson sort of a way... not as in an "i think you are a man" sort of way.

Just so we're clear.

I'm going.

Hambo said...

Aldi sells boxes of their own brand tissues called Snotex.

Martie said...

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1!

Cocky Bar!
Trannies!

You are a girl after my own heart