Monday, July 03, 2006

Train wreck

Hi team.

Yes, I've been MIA. It's kinda like that when you're minding your own business on a train, and then you get told you're 'too large to be entitled to a seat'.

It seems some random cunt (male, caucasian, early 40's, crewcut, ugly coat) decided to sit right next to me, when there were plenty of empty seats (even one right next to him), and proceeds to encroach on my arm space, pushing against my arm.

Not one to back down, I pushed back against his arm. It was fairly amusing at this point, and I'd imagine we would have looked more at home on a football field.

Finally, he decides to initiate 'conversation':

Random Cunt: "Gosh, you like to take up a lot of room, don't you?"

Me: "What would you have me do, sit in the aisle?"

RC: "Well yes, I mean, you're half on my seat"

At this point let me clarify that when Mr Perfect sat down, he bustled his way onto part of my coat, which was draped over the point in the middle of the two seats. So while my coat was stretched over to his side, my ass was nowhere near his godd damn seat.

But try explaining that to RC:

RC: "You're not entitled to one and a half seats, even if you are large."

Me: "Well, feel free to fuck off to any other seat if you wish."

As the Cocklord was getting off, he attempted to kick me. Me, being a kickboxing 'veteran' had the upper hand, and got a good one into his shin, half tripping him up. Take that!

However once the initial adrenaline wore off, I was quite upset, and spent the rest of the train ride with wet eyes. And, the majority of the weekend quite intoxicated, and quite possibly making a fool of myself in front of my new boss. At least I was making myself feel better.

So yes. Note to self. Toughen up when in city. And on trains. And promise; no more train posts.

7 comments:

Enny said...

Oh man - that's sh!t.

I hate when stoopid ppl say stoopid things and you can't just ignore it.

AND GOOD ON YOU FOR THE KICK!!!

tokenwoman said...

What enny said.

And, I hope you were wearing shoes that would have really hurt him..

The Mutant said...

Why is it that peoples random comments are so cuntishly effective? I've encountered a couple of Random Cunts in the last couple of weeks that have had me loosing sleep over my weight (which hasn't changed in the last couple of years) and fretting about an alleged receeding hairline. The fuck knuckles. These are the same snot-faced wankers that needed to have their ego's padded all through life, so I wouldn't stress to much - If all else fails, know that this man has a penis the size and shape of a peanut!

Desci said...

You giving *better* than you got, and not just shrinking away, is another reason I adore you. xo

Mars said...

People who ride on trains are complete cunts. All of them. And this probably includes me. I had a arse of a train ride home tonight, so am very much a hater today.

I can't beleive he called you 'large'. Cunt. That would have made my blood boil. I'm glad you gave him a bit back. I am almost 6ft tall, and i hate the assholes who try and sqeeze into space where there obviously is not room for them. I'd rather stand than squish in somewhere.

Train people are such cunts!

Hambo said...

Some people shit me off cause they don't know how to act in public. For some reason in my minds eye he had that Blair/Shannon Noll facial hair thing going and short spikey hair. He was possibly a Real Estate agent.

Michael H said...

Amen Hambo.

The amount of complete utter cunts and fuckwits I encounter on a daily basis makes me wonder why I don't stand for parliment on a platform of introducing laws to castrate serial bogan breeders. That alone would go some way to dealing with the incompetant fools who cross our paths on a daily basis. Heck, i've documented enough of my encounters with intollerant, lazy, stupid, cloth headed nancyboys that inhabit this planet to last me a lifetime. I'll stop talking now before my blood boils over and I have to go outside just to hit someone/something.