Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Look kids, a post!

Heh. One big Christmas kiss for whoever clues on to which tv show that line (only substitute 'wall' for 'post') is from.

I have a ridiculously stupid last week before Christmas happening. So much to do, so little time. What's the answer? Go shopping for myself! Hurrah!

So I'm in between all the meeting & greeting and working and drinking and clients and wrapping and shopping and washing and cleaning and test-kitchening and kick-boxing, and, I'm fucked.

So...because I probably won't get around to blogging before the 25th, in the tradition of last year's christmas card:

I'd just like to show you my new Christmas outfit



And wish you all a very sexed-up Festive Season.

M xxx

4 comments:

Desci said...

HOTT.

Mars said...

my guess is the simpsons for the quote thing.

and thanks for the sexed-up wishes...i could possibly use all the help i can get.

and merry chimbo to you too, martoi.

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing a National Lampoon's movie for the quote. And it would be silly of me not to guess the Christmas one.

Yea/Nay?

Hambo said...

Have yourself a merry christmas Martie, and a safe new year. Plus that outfit has me typing one handed. *moist*