Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lock up yo mamas....

So it's about this time of year that I trot off to BigW or whatever tight arse CD store I can find, to buy the Triple J hottest 100 CD. Because I am thinking that I'm so trendy, and a collection of trendy edgy songs on a CD will make me s'cool and hip and shit. Nope. Just because I have collected them since high school when I was too clueless/broke to buy every single CD that I liked. Tradition rocks. And added bonus this year, I don't have to share with the Ex-Fucker. Hurrah.

So I bought it about a week ago, it's been on and off in my car. Because I don't pretend to be any sort of music critic, I always like discovering songs that I haven't heard of before. Of course there are all the songs that I've probably heard enough (hello Missy Higgins, Franz Ferdinand, Spiderbait, Freestylers), songs that I've can never tire of (welcome Scissor Sisters, Little Birdy, Ben Folds, The Dresden Dolls) but this year, one in particular caught my eye.

Butterfingers 'Yo Mama'. Read the lyrics here Let's break it down:

"decided to stay home wit yo mama on my knob"

As you do.

"But I'll be at my home wit yo mama on my dick"

Glad to hear it will be at his home - wouldn't want anyone to walk in on them, now, would we?

"So I'll be staying home to let yo mama suck my nuts"

I'm sure she'll be forever grateful.

Don't know about you, but sounds like these guys need a trip to the Over 28's. I know a few 'lovely' ladies that could help out with a guided tour.

One can only imagine that the kiddies were so impressed with the oral sex references, that this song made it top 20.

No comments: