Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Love, kisses, treasure hunt, etc

Yeah well, fuck, I'm back.

Apologies for the NSFW title; I will change it, but for now, it was too good to pass up. Shame it didn't come back. Awwww.

Anyway, fuck off. I mean, not literally, but I've found myself a hot little leather chaise lounge, and it's fucking hot. I wish to save all my money to buy it; sit on it; fuck on it.

And, I'm selling my car. I *would* link you to the ad, but you know, THE INTERWEBS ARE A HAPPY AND ANONYMOUS PLACE, YO, and besides, I'm waiting for *someone* to find it anyway. Howevs, if you are in the market for a luxury small car (OMG A CLUE!!!!1!), email me, and we'll talk turkey.

Or you know, I will tell you what I've learnt by reading "He's just not that into you" (either way, great email conversations abound).

In other news, coral is the new black, and to date, I own two coral items. Hurrah.

And....I'm done. Before I go, here is a (NSFW) picture of what we're trying to achieve here at Arseholes Inc.:


Come join the chocolate starfish brigade.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you Martie.. now you have me googling to see what Adam Thompson from Chocolate Starfish is doing!
(Not to mention remembering their horrendous version of Carly Simon's "You're So Vain".. Damn you all to heck!

p.s.: Re; selling your car.. emmachizzit?

Hambo said...

I'll buy your car... if I wasn't already buying another.

Adam said...

Pfft, anonymous, whatever... we already know so many things about you; car, girl, swears, safeway.

Hambo said...

Martie works at Safeway? You do? I might actually of known you when I used to work there? Which store? Ive been doing casual shifts at the Toorak store as its close to my other full time place of employment.

Anonymous said...

martie - buy my car! 200sx BUY IT WHILE IT'S HOTTT!

Kate said...

hahahahahaha I have a guy at working trying to buy a little runaround car- maybe I can flog him yours?

and yes- we are one big happy ex-safeway family aren't we? 7 years of the place almost killed me.