Saturday, January 07, 2006

At least they didn't fuck the Lion

Yo my homies in da house fucking great night to get pissed as a bitch down at your local, no?

Ok the fuck i'm wasted but vodka and skittles taste sooooooooooooo nicey nice together and this is really not going to make much sense. But fuck who CARES?

I would like to say a big BOO to telstra because my 7min taxi costed $17:30. Rip. Off. But a big cheery to martie's daddy, who supplied taxi money. HURR-FUCKING-RAH.

Anyway, did have a post all about Narnia the movie, but basically the gist of it is, don't go see it, it's full of peodophilia and incestual images. Just like Flowers in The Attic. Ugh. Way to wreck good Christian values, Dis-ney (then again, maybe not).

Anyway, so now I've broken my drunk blogging cherry, I wish you all a super dooper (how good were they in primary school?*) night's sleep, and lots of sex on the weekend.

Love me (martie)


* - I actually preferred sunny boys myself.

3 comments:

The Mutant said...

Vodka and Skittles you say?? I'm there! Throw in a bit of incest and peadophelia and you've really piqued my interest (excuse me while I severe my own penis) but I've always been a big fan of anything frozen. Maybe it's because I'm so hott, Zooper Doopers, Sunny Boys, Frosty Fruits, Paddle Pops, you name it and I'll take it all bitch! How many other boys did you know that could deep-throat an entire Zooper Dooper in grade six??)

I'm yet to try the whole drunken blogging thing... is it as good as they say? I can only hope!

Desci said...

Sunny boys are teh shit.

I still await the breaking of my drunk blogging cherry.

That is all.

Ben said...

Hey congratulations Marty, I look forward to many more drunk posts to come. You, unlike most people (including myself) - have managed to pull off an extremely legible one.

Kudos.