Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ding! I've been tagged

Many thanks to the lovely Miss Rigo (call her 'Rye-go" and she'll punch you in the face) for this one, but yep, is was all nasty Dollop's fault.

He He He

Oh my gosh, look at the time I am posting this! So early for someone with the day off! I'm actually just getting all my shit together before it turns into a 9000 degree day, and I go to the Mothership's to leech the air-con.

And so on with the meme (fucking stupid name):

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Lusting after my high school crush, Tim Fisher. I think I believed in love enough, that for Valentine's Day, I bought him the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers CD, wrapped it up, and put it in his schoolbag anonymously. Only to have his best friend and my arch enemy, Ben W, tell all and sundry that it was from me (my crush was no big secret to anyone; the secret admirer thing might have been a waste of time), so that I couldn't even look him in the eye after that. In short, this is why I have hated V-Day since.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Still google-stalking Tim Fisher. This is as far as I have gotten. Also, I was getting my heart broken by the Ex-Fucker again, as it is very close to the day that he tricked me into having sex with him, by telling me that he wanted to get back together with me. Cunt.

Snacks you enjoy:

I think everyone knows this about me already. Microwave popcorn. Peanut M&M's. Cashews. Smash your head biscuits.
Luckily I have seen the light, and I now enjoy almonds, fruit and corn thins.

Songs to which you know all the lyrics:

'Cherry Cherry', by Neil 'I am not a cubic zirconia' Diamond

I could be here for days listing the songs that I know. So here are some ones I prepared earlier:

'Harpoon' by Jebediah
'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' by Meatloaf
'Maggie May' by Rod Stewart

Things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Where do you start? Houses, cars, etc for everyone. A fuck off expensive pink diamond ring for myself. Constant extermination of spiders at my house. Money to charities like the Lost Dogs Home and the Save-a-Dog scheme, etc. Then I'd put the rest in the bank, and live off the interest while I took myself back to Uni to study History.

Bad habits:

Finding the wrong men; using my Visa card; buying sunglasses; mindless snacking on 'bad' food (it adds up) and being too lazy to take my dogs for a walk.

Things you like doing:

Taking my dogs for a walk; kickboxing; buying sunglasses; washing; planning things.

Things you would never wear, buy or get new again:

BAHAHAHAHA! A dressing gown.

Parts of your heritage:

Apparently there's Chinese in my Dad's line, but I've never seen any evidence of that. So, I'm just plain old boring convict-y.

Things that scare you:

Spiders. Crawl-y things. Rabbits. People that dress in those oversized character suits and walk around shopping centres. The dark.

Fears you overcame:

Nothing. I'm still a scaredy cat.

Your everyday essentials:

Sunglasses. Talking to my best friend.

Things you are wearing right now:

This is a bit '1900', isn't it???

But for the sake of the meme, I am wearing fuck off cute pyjamas. And my glasses (not of the sun variety).

Things you wore too much last year:

Thongs (of the feet variety). And Black.
And I'm not about to change my habits this year either.

This year's favourite bands or musical artists:

Hmm. There's a song on the radio called 'Gabrielle' or at least it mentions the name 'Gabrielle' a few thousand times. I like that. I haven't had much exposure to anything else, so can I just say Neil Diamond and be done with it?

Things you want most in a relationship:

Communication. Honesty. Great conversations. Hot sex. A secret understanding. Acceptance.

Your favourite movies of the year:

The only one I've seen so far is Harry Potter. Anything with Vince Vaughn or Oliver Platt that's coming out. Oh, I can't wait to see 'M' either.

Best movies of all time:

Gone with the Wind. Romper Stomper. A Night at the Roxbury. Dodgeball. Die Hard II. Delta Force, or anything with Chuck Norris. Very highbrow, I know.

Best TV shows of all time:

The Late Show. The Office.

Things you hate:

Spiders. People who are 'fake'. Skipping. 9000 degree weather. The list could go on and on...

Your favourite hobbies:

I always feel like I should write stamp collecting in this bit. But no.

Reading. Interior design. Sport.

Things you learned last year:

That you never quite see every side to a person, until adversity. That I never want to open my heart up to anyone again, for fear of it getting pulverised like the Ex-Fucker accomplished. That I missed my brother far more than I thought I would. That I must eat protein with every meal.

Accomplishments you are proud of (from last year):

I lost 5kg in the last 7 weeks of the year (party season). I kissed a 19 year old boy, who thought I was 21! I made the first move to patch things up with an old friend; it didn't work, but I'm proud I tried. I started eating breakfast.

Things you want really badly:

My teal Oroton wallet. A new job. A tan. Sunglasses.

Things that many people do and you don't:

Smoke. Never, ever, EVER tried it.
Take Holidays.

Interesting places that you’ve been to:

I've been nowhere. It's embarrassing when you meet up with old friends and they ask what you've been up, and you say, 'working and pissing it all up again', and they say 'Well, I've been here, here, there, here and even here!'

Places you want to go on vacation:

Vanuatu / Tahiti / Bora Bora / Cook Islands, etc. Then, for travel, Europe, and America.
Oh, and also Perth, and Mallacoota.

Things you want to do before you die:

See above question. Find Tim Fisher and tell him that I had a crush on him for all six years of high school and can I please just have one little kiss so that I can die a happy girl? Design my dream home. Find the ultimate sunglasses. Finish this meme.

Ways that you are a stereotypical example of your gender:

Bitchy. Scared of Spiders. Know my way around every shopping centre & shopping strip in Melbourne.

Things that make you stand out from your gender:

Ummm, I have great boobs?

Strengths you’re particularly proud of:

Anything work-related. My sporting ability.

Strengths that are also weaknesses:

I find it hard to say that I need help

Things you normally wouldn't admit:

I sometimes use act 'ditsy' to get what I want.
I enjoy going to work.
I like hairy men.
That the reason I'm finding it so hard to break it off with Jungle Boy is because I sometimes think I'm in love with him.

Goals for the New Year:

Lose the rest of the weight I need to lose & get really fit again. Get a new job. Save some money. Find ultimate sunglasses. Continue quest to googlestalk Tim Fisher.

I tag:

No one. An hour and a half later, and I'm broken.

6 comments:

The Mutant said...

Hairy men?? You admitted to hairy men??? Oh thank fuck for that - I'm not the only one.

And Perth! Come holidaying with me. And a sunglass fetish. And you're scared of spiders. Oh fuck I think you're the female version of me. Oh wait, I'm already the female version of me. Shit how does that work... hmm never mind.

A meme is a fantasticly huge pain in the arse I will admit, but they make for one hell of an insight into a person you'll probably never meet but still share a life with. Wow, I sound like a creatin or stalker or something. Oh well, let me part by saying your undies always smell nice when you hang 'em out - I'm going back to bed now!

tokenwoman said...

I hope for your sake he self googles.

Reading that I still believe we are so alike.. I think i need to meet you to confirm we are different people :)

I got Rey-goh's tag, too- I'll do it when I don't feel like attacking the world with a rusty machete.

Steph said...

I love your fuck off honesty! And what Rigo said. your brother is teh hawtness!!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast rocks! As does Delta Force...

Anonymous said...

I take it you don't mean Tim Fisher, the former Deputy Prime Minister?

Martie said...

D - Nothing is more fuck off cute than me...

Rigo - I'm currently enjoying mine with a bit of cottage cheese and tomato. Yum.

Kezza - you are like the male female version of me! When are we going to Perth to look for hairy men? When?

TW - I googled him again when I finished the post. Nothing. My page didn't come up. TIM FISHER TIM FISHER TIM FISHER.

Steph - Unfortunately he's taken. Would you believe me if I said we used to look alike? ...when we were little!

Russell - if you liked Delta Force, try Good Guys Wear Black. Extra cheese!

INH - Well spotted. My TIM FISHER ain't crusty ;-)