Saturday, April 22, 2006

I truly did dream, about alcoholic ice-cream...

Firstly, I'd like to make a public apology to the uh, crazy computer king known as h/m. I'm so sorry I keep falling asleep! I can't possibly tell him this again, as I've done it every night this week and it would sound contrite if I did. And oh, one last thing; $110.21, and I've still got until 6th May for the end of my billing period. So I win. Ner Ner.

Right. So with that out of the way, I'm off to buy yet another Bonds hoodie to add to my collection. Which totals nothing less than five hoodies, two pairs of pants, chesty singlets in an absolute rainbow of colours, and a whole drawer full of underpants. Obsessed? Me?


Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.


Avagoodweekend, snotfaces.*




*obviously meant in a completely affectionate way. xx

3 comments:

The Mutant said...

yeah.. up your bum, rat features!

(Read as: have yourself and awesome weekend, Turtledove... Kisses)

Hambo said...

Oh you will be sorry ;)

Natalia said...

Well I understand, cause I'm the same and a have all the bonds knickers and singlets in lots of colours too. they are just the best is all.