Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Free For All

FIRST!!! An update on the Fantapants Adventure.

Total Number of messages: 16
Total Number of times I've been asked for my pictures: 16
Total Number of messages from actual fantapants'es...whatevs: 7
Total Number of HOTT fantapants: 1
Chances that HOTT fantapants guy will email back: 0
Total Number of actual fanta in pants pictures seen: 0
Total Number of hopeful sightings of actual fanta in pants pictures: 1
Youngest Fantapants: 19
Oldest Fantapants: 40
Total Number of times I've 'winked' at a certain (non-fantapants) blogger: 2
Total Number of sexually explicit messages received: 1
Total Number of times I've been told that "Anal is optional": 1

JOY! This experiment is working REALLY WELL. I even get to choose as to how I wanna put out. Bonus.

Further updates after the weekend, as I prepare to WRITE SOME EMAILS! WHEY-HEY!

Okay, so the second random Friday thought is brought to you by a large hamburger chain. Why is it, that whenever I order Onion Rings, no matter what the location of the particular store, it always ends up that there's a stray chip in the box? Always. Does this happen to everyone? Is it just a random thing? Do they sneak a chip in there to advertise 'hey, we do French Fries too y'know"? Does anyone actually eat Onion Rings besides me?

And the third thing today is something that has been driving me mad ALL WEEK. I wasn't going to blog about it, but some of you may have different opinions depending on your circumstances and whether you indulge in recreational drug taking. Soooooo...

I got a text message on Monday morning from the Ex-Fucker. First contact in ages from him, was frankly half asleep, but it read something akin to him telling me 'that he's now taking drugs, as in speed, ecstacy, & acid, and he enjoys it, it's just like beer, it makes him confident & happy BUT it's MY fault that he's decided to start taking them.

Yep. That's right. We've been broken up for more than 18 months, we haven't had any face-to-face contact since September 2005, he has ANOTHER GIRLFRIEND, yet it's my fault that he has chosen to do drugs. Obviously, I'm so fucked up that it's not clear to me yet. OBVIOUSLY.

It of course has nothing to do with him now running with his supposedly 'cool' crowd, and that BEER IS APPARENTLY NOT COOL. Gee, I'd better SMASH ALL THE CARLTON DRAUGHT STUBBIES THAT I HAVE IN MY FRIDGE. Beer is, clearly, the new Nicky Webster.

What's wrong with this guy? You'd think after 18 months and a new girlfriend, that he'd give up trying to torture me and lay the guiltrip down. I am completely anti-drugs - as in I'd never take them. Never have, never will. As for other people, it's their perogative, and I'd never shun them if they did. (The only thing I wouldn't do is seriously date someone who took them). And when we were together, he was of the same opinion. Which makes me think all the more, what a weak, spineless pathetic creature he is, because he is clearly taking whatever he has to, simply to keep up with a crowd that probably wouldn't give a shit about him when they came down.

However, not having experienced first-hand what the drugs can do to you, is there some really fucked mind shit that's happening here? Is it a normal thing - as in a side effect or something. I don't care, I don't want any further contact with him, but at the same time - it's not really MY fault? Is it?

Right. So some happier news. I bought myself some white gold earrings today. I think I look like a pirate. Maybe it's just because I haven't worn earrings since I was eight. However, they were on sale and I thought I might wear them to my job interview next week - something about looking the professional rather than the tomboy that I actually am. Hurrah for earrings!

And finally. COCKLORD. I just wanted to write that in my blog for a certain blogger. In a good way.

Have a fucking good weekend my fabulous blogging friends. I'm going to buy Narnia on DVD and re-live all those classic, incestual/bestiality moments, so you probably couldn't get much good-er than that, unless of course you were going to settle down in front of the TV with your best friend to watch the return of the Friday Night Games, followed by Skating With Celebrities, washed down with a couple bottles of Baileys and a replay of 'Mean Girls' on DVD. That's of course, if you were going to do that at all.

M xx

9 comments:

Hambo said...

But anal is always optional. Haha!

Cookie said...

Let me assure you that there is absolutely no way that his drug taking is caused by you. It's impossible. As a recreatitional drug user (though I use much much less then I did two years ago) myself, I just wanted to clarify that for you. And taking speed, E and acid is not "just like beer". What a wanker. Don't feel guilty, It's probably just the paranoia of the drugs, or he is trying to provoke a reaction from you.

Just my 2 cents...

Desci said...

1. Fantapants adventure is GOLD. I heart you so much.

2. As someone who enjoys a dabble in recreational drugs occationally, I've gotta say the comedown might make him feel so shit that he wants to lash out at you. But 'I'm taking drugs, I like it but oooh, err, it's your fault'? the FUCK? That's so stupid it's wearing a stupid hat and a teeshirt that says 'I'm with stupid' pointing upwards.

You should message him back, 'Have a good weekend. Take lots of drugs, you said you think it's fun, and I'm glad it was my fault that you're having such a good time! xo'.

Oh pleasepleasePLEASE I dare you. You gotta get him back.

Martie said...

Hambo: You're such a gentleman

SP: He is just trying to provoke me, I think. Only sometimes I doubt myself.

Dollop: Yeah, to think I would be getting married to him NEXT SATURDAY!!!

Desci: What I'd really like to do is turn up at one of these places he frequents, looking all hot-like and cut him down with such a look of disdain that POWER WOULD BE ALL MINE! But I will think about the texting idea ;-)

The Mutant said...

Okay that settles it, you, me, way to much alcohol and an ex boyfriend exorcism. Sound good? I thought so too! Oh and yeah my friday night raaaaawked thanks to FNL and skating with (B grade) Celebs, made all the more bareable thanks to a large serve of onion rings (and yes there was a stray chip) and a lot of pulse cans! Yippeeio

Oh, and um, Scissor sisters... fuck yeah I'll be there with you, except sydney? Like what the? How the fuck am I meant to afford that? Sigh. Prostitution here I come

Enny said...

Methinks that the one that's 'moved on with someone else' has forgotten to actually move on first.

Rom said...

What is the deal with ex's!? I got a call from one on Monday night after breaking up with him over 8 years ago only for him to tell me that I made an impression on him and that 2 Christmas's ago he was lonely and tried to shoot himself. Bullet jammed though and 'gave him some perspective on life'. What is wrong with these self-absorbed fools! Nope, not your fault chickee, my 2.4 cents, he's a nutjob who should meet my nutjob in counselling it seems.

Desci said...

Almost a week with no post - we miss the Martie action, you slack mole. xo

Kate said...

*sigh* whats wrong with drinking too much baileys and watching mean girls on DVD? Sounds excatly like something I would do.