Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another hyped-up random question brought to you by Ribena Berry Juice at 12am


Do you think that I could be a brickie?



They make lots of money



They get really tanned

tradies lifestyle, etc.


Apparently we are 'crying out' for brickies; skillz shortages, etc, etc. I need to make a quick buck, thanks to my friend, the Australian Tax Office, and my previous boss' inability to deduct the correct HECS payment.

So, bricks + me = perfect relationship? What do you think?

Cons?


Early starts



Carrying these fuckers around all day



Bricks are generally boring.



Fuck, not such a good idea after all.


Although...


I would give good builders' crack

4 comments:

Desci said...

You would look teh HOTT in some Janae-esque tight pink tradie's overalls.

The Mutant said...

Tradies are all the go my love. I should know, seeing as I kinda am one now. You would look da shizz pushing around wheel barrows and stuff.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you that you are indeed correct... I'm dating the fabulous Adam Richard. I haven't had a chance to blog about it yet, but for being first with the correct answer you win dinner with Adam and I. Drop me a line some time and we can work out how and when you can collect your prize.

Much love to you! XOX

Desci said...

So fucking jealous.

Anonymous said...

there'd be some seriously good sites in the tradie world

can your iq take the pressure though - artificially lowering it far enough to fit in may cause physical pain?