Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Numberzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shit. I give to you...shit, motherfuckers.



1 - is how many times I wore my bathers.

2 - is how many hotdogs I had for my birthday dinner.

3 - is how many failed boxed trifectas I had on the dogs @ Shep before I pulled the pin on Saturday night.

4 - is how many poos I've done today (Tuesday)*

5 - is how many alcoholic units I consumed over the course of the entire weekend (SEE HOW CLEAN LIVING AND SOBER I AM???)

6 - is how many drunk teenagers you need to hang out in the main street, before it can be officially known as the 'drunk teenagers drinking & hanging out spot'.

7 - is the number of times I cried on my birthday because the weather turned had turned crap and there was no sun to be seen for days and it was ruining my 'perfect' holiday.

8 - is the number of goes I had trying to call my mum on the payphone, before I gave up. It has been YEARS since I used a payphone.

9 - is quite possibly the number of years since I used a payphone.

10+ - is the number of hairs left on my vajootz after Thursday night's wax & tan.

23 - is the number of clean pairs of underwear that I took away with me.

16 - is the number of clean pairs of underwear that I brought back with me.

9,999,999 - is the number of flies I had to deal with.

Infinity - is how cool I looked in my 'holiday hat'



* See - I told you I'd give you shit

4 comments:

Mars said...

jesus... sounds like a good time was had by all..

Desci said...

Happy belated birthday, you magnificent piece of sexeh.

somewhat-sober said...

must see pics of holiday hat!

what it a solitary holiday? soliary holidays rock all kinds of socks

Anonymous said...

Payphones still exist? Bizarre.

And you did 4 poos in one day?! I am astounded. Is that normal? If it is, I'm feeling slightly worried here...