Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What WOULD you do for coins???

This girl, apart from being my 'homie', has come out with possibly my favourite line ever in response to some slut who left a retarded comment on her blog:

"It's not like I'm doing anal for coins"

G-old! Not exactly sure what it all means; not all that au fait with the sex industry. BUT. Love it all the same. I think it's the combination of the word 'anal' & 'coins' in a sentence. Heh. 'Coins'.

Anyway. Go visit her. And experience the glory that is anal & coins & trolls. Despite what some grogbloggers spies cunts say, she IS teh hottness!

Hmmm.

Martie's Dad: "Martie! Stop drinking so much!"

Martie: "But Dad, it's not like I'm doing anal for coins".

-

Martie's Boss: Martie! Stop looking at the internet during work hours!"

Martie: "But boss, it's not like I'm doing anal for coins during work hours".

Oh. Slighly obsessed.

***

I should apologise for the confusion (Sorry Enny with my previous posts.

I had intended to post about my bathers buying adventures where it appears that chocolate and aqua lycra renders one's bra size three sizes larger than normal and I attempted to try on this

and after the saleswoman pulled back the curtain, her first comment was "They're a bit in your face, aren't they?".

She also told me to get a spray tan. So guess what I'm doing Thursday night.

***

And this is all in aid of what?? My holiday! I leave Friday, 6am, for the South coast of NSW. Please pray for nice (new-bathers-wearing, spray-tan-showing-off) weather for me.

HAHAHA.

And, to make things even more exciting - MONDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

A balloon to celebrate.

So it's birthday holiday of beach, sun, pubs, chicken parmagiana and greyhound betting.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

hawkeye23 said...

I wish I had boozies big enough to be in my face.... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I figured it musta been some kinda accident ;o)

Is your south coast the same as our south coast? I'm terrible with coasts.

Hambo said...

Hawkeye, I wish that too. Weird.

Oh and Happy Birthday Martie!!! I can't belive November is here already! Shit.

Desci said...

Bahaha! I challenge you to say that to either your boss or dad. I thought of the line, you made it funny through context.

Anonymous said...

I have the EXACT same tankini.

Hot!

hawkeye23 said...

Happy Birthday Martie!!!

Hope you had a good one and got lots of good presents.