Sunday, March 25, 2007

ALL OVER

Well I Guess everyone got their wish, Cockface of a Boyfriend Dumped me tonight, and even though I went out drinking wiht my best friend aftwewards I stil got homw and now I am sad.

he siad:

"You are never going to see me again"


I am sorry I was upset at the Olympic Hotel in fucking Preston. I have been upset for a while.. I'm sorry I made you pissed off at me. Fuck you, for taking me home, and giving me back my house keys. I empytied all of you toothepast in eth sink. and you hair gel and I'm going to rip up you fucking pj pants untile ther'es nothing ele to rip tup..


I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY NOW. I AM COMPLETELY ALONE> COMEPLETELYL>.

4 comments:

Enny said...

Hey martie - I've sent you an email...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that git got in first :(

Things will work out fine, with a little time. Like Hack said, chin up.

Anonymous said...

Dogs are nice. Get a dog.

Mars said...

i'm glad he dumped you. come be friends with me...