Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Journal Entry

Okay, I pissed him off with my 'cold' text messages, and ruined his holidays, now he won't talk (message me) to me and while it's hurting my chest now, I'm secretly hoping he dumps me SO I CAN GET RID OF THIS FUCKHEAD FOR GOOD.

I was trying hard to stay really cool about it (him going away), but I guess whenever I've replied to his text messages, I've sounded somewhat bitchy.

At first, I was pissed off, because when he asked me to go, and I said I couldn't afford it, I thought he might have paid for my accomodation, and I could have paid for my airfaires. Easy. But really, stupid thing to think, so can't justify being pissed off about it.

Now I just realise that it pisses me off, that as a 28 year old man, he is quite happy just to go away with his 25 year old brother, and his parents, for a holiday. And have fun. And not even worry about me, or say he is going to miss me. He is more than happy to do this. It really should come at no surprise, considering he is more than happy to cut short our Sundays together, so he can get home by 6pm to have dinner at his parents' house, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS DINNER WITH THEM EVERY FUCKING OTHER DAY OF THE WEEK.

***

So, considering I'm a bit twisty in the heart this morning, I had left over mexican and cookies & cream ice-cream for breakfast. Now, I am going to sit on my new couch, and get some work (real) done. And decide if I can be bothered going out tonight. I hate going out of the house now. I am a hermit.

7 comments:

Kymmy said...

Okay, I'm going to ask the obvious, but why are you waiting for him to dump you? What's the hold up lady? He needs to go. Stat.

Anonymous said...

The only thing more painful than a relationship that ends is one which doesn't. He's a tool, piss him off.

Unknown said...

flashman speaks the truth - drop the zero, etc

Anonymous said...

None of the excuses I can come up sound plausible enough

Anonymous said...

You could always say.."It's not me, it's you". Dump him first, it always feels better.

Enny said...

How about "I'm tired of being treated like crap and I know I deserve better - don't call me"?

I'll call him and dump him by proxy if required ;o)

Jamie said...

What excuse do you need to dump this turd, Martie?

Tell him the truth - that he's a complete cunt - and fuck him off. It's as simple as that.

And, at the risk of sounding harsh (I don't mean to be, it's just my uncompromisingly forthright nature), it's hard to feel sorry for you when you keep going back.