Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rub me the right way

And thus ends possibly the most sensual, and best sexed, weekends that I've ever had...

************************************************

Plenty to do this week! Lunch with clients tomorrow! Career planning seminar on Tuesday! Loooooooooong Luncheon on Thursday! New Couch to arrive on Saturday! Stuff to be done to car! More sex on weekend!

Actually, I shouldn't be punctuating with '!'. These are the marks of someone that is happy. I'm not. One of my close friends has a tumor on her inner ear. My best friend hasn't spoken to me for three weeks. My apartment is resembling a chinese laundry...there are clothes in the washing basket; there are clothes hanging from my fan; there are clothes on the washing line; there are clothes in the dryer; there are clothes all over my couch and chairs; there are clothes on my bedside table. I just couldn't be fucked putting them away.

I want to lounge of a beach somewhere until I feel good about myself again, then come back and kick ass.

However, if I wanted to cheat my way out of the mental energy this would take, I'd rub some sort of bottle and ask the genie:

1 - To weigh 77 kilos. I don't want to lose my body shape, just tone up the areas that I hate. Also, 7 is my favourite number. Double 7, and I'm blowing in my undies.

2 - To win a fortune in tattslotto. Enough to be able to pay for my mum & dad in retirement, make sizeable donations to animal shelters and charities, buy my brother and I houses, and live comfortably. So yeah, $33M should do nicely.

3 - This is a tough one. One more wish left. I've done the obvious, lose weight, more money, but where to go with this one. What would make me truly happy? Permanently tanned? Be able to speak French fluently? Maid to put washing away? No. I just want friends. I want mates that I can go for a drink with. Mates that I can go shopping with. Mates that will come over with a bottle of wine for a dinner party. Mates that will be there for me, and who I can be there for too.

Sounds sick and depressing, doesn't it? But a girl can't get by on good sex alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be your wine-to-dinner friend! =o)

Desci said...

*Joins queue behind Enny*

Promise not to come onto you. xo

Mars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mars said...

i'd be your friend too.. we can have our first date at safeway.



WHICH REMINDS ME

i was on high alert last week when i was at safeway and saw a purple excel in the carpark. couldn't see you though.. somewhat disappointed.

(PS word verification is gagfo... gagfoit? hah)