Sunday, May 20, 2007

The badness is back...

...because for the life of me I can't figure out if I'd rather be in bed at 1.20pm on a Sunday afternoon eating rubbery two minute noodles, or with him.

Of course, NEITHER, but you get my drift, don't you.

The problem I suspect is further compounded by my innate ability to trawl through the RSVP website and pick out guys that sound like they'd make fabulous boyfriends, and hope to christ their profiles are still up after the 10 years it feels like it's going to take to feel good about myself.

My bathroom needs cleaning, my bed linen needs changing, my floor needs cleaning, my washing needs putting away.

I need to go shopping. I need a new pair of work shoes. I need to find a solution to my white legs/inability to wear stockings without laddering them two minutes after I put them on, so that I can wear skirts to work in winter.

I need to save up enough money to get a new laptop, so I can download iTunes, so I can buy an iPod, and a docking station and actually listen to some friggin' music in this stupid house.

Pfffffft. Motivation. WHAT THE FUCK IS IT.

And now I shall get out of bed.

3 comments:

Mars said...

what's the point of your myspace? it's exactly like your blog-space...

confuzzled.

Martie said...

There is no point, was just fucking around and I liked those slide-y picture thingys.

But what WOULD you have me put on there?

Mars said...

photos of you looking down, but up.

like everyone else does.

and telling us what your favourite quotes, books, movies and other guff that you like is. and how high you are, and your sexual orientation and your star sign.

ya know... the gear.