Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Topsy Turvy Land

Things are all over the shop here ( where 'here' equals Victoria, had a very nice time in WA, thank-you).

And the highly anticipated transformations taking place in Martieland (the life, not the blog), are in place, and whilst slow, are bringing a sense of self-confidence to me that I didn't think I had. The dwellings about The Boy are becoming less frequent, and whilst I'm far too sick at the moment to exercise, a detox and exercise program are ready to go, as soon as I stop sounding like a 90 year old smoker.

However, there are some unexpected changes that I don't seem to be able to stop.

First. I'm wearing socks to bed. EWWWWWWWW.
My absolute pet hate is socks to bed - don't even TRY to engage me in the sexness unless you've got bare feet. And here I am, with my grey 'trackie' socks, under the covers. Wonders will never cease.

I've let the thatch of pubis run rampant. It's like lost in the forest, or something.

Now for the big one - I HAVEN'T SHAVED MY LEGS FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS. GROSS.
This is coming from a girl who shaved every day, sometimes twice, so there was never a chance a follicle could spring up, and now she has hairs more than 2 millimetres long on her legs for the first time in years.

What's going on?


This could only mean one thing...


I'm going to the dogs. I'm washed up, at the age of 27, and don't care anymore about how I look, or indeed, how I look naked.

And I actually am rather fond of it.*

Tune in next week, for stringy hair, and no makeup.


* denotes no sexing going on, obvs.

2 comments:

The Mutant said...

so, you might laugh it this, I can't help but laugh, you see I was supposed to be making an appearence at a friends birthday doing my Frank-n-Furter act ah la Rocky Horror, but halfway through shaving the second leg I get a call that says "we're going to crown to see a Kiss tribute band so you don't have to dress up"

So what do I do? Stop shaving of course, so I have one and a half shaved legs, which looks fucking ridiculous, plus when you have hairless legs your socks dont stay up, plus it makes wool trousers ITCHY!!!!

Anyway. You've been naughty. We're so past ice-cream weather now, so looks like you and I are going to have to catch up for some kick arse spanish hot chocolate on Brunswick st. you know what I'm talking about! lemme know when your up for it!

much love to you (and your socks)

kiki said...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW