Sunday, May 15, 2005

Blowing in one's undies

Apologies for the rather late update...just realised that I haven't posted for a week. My bad. Although I do have a legitimate excuse(s): I have officially moved back into The Tart's house, where the only computer still plays dial up and is stuck in The Tart's room, so late night posts are out of the question. I have also been pretty busy pashing a certain nerd as well, hence the title of this post. Ahem.

Speaking of creaming one's pants - how hooked on Big Brother are you? Me? I'm addicted. I hate myself for it, but it sucks me in and before you can say "It's time to go, Martie" I'm all email discussing and calling friends about it. Tonight I even made sure I had tea ready and eaten by 7:30pm to make sure I could completely focus on tonight's special 'Lies Exposed'.

And boy, it was LAME. Big Brother put them in the isolation room for lying about their single status. If he really had any balls, he would have just kicked them off completely, and bought in three new housemates, just to shake the dynamics a bit. My bet is that they'll go back after a little while - I hope so, because Constance is one of my favourites. Along with the Logans - Gregg & David. You'd have a crack at him/them, but they are a little on the short side....

Fuck, head-jam. Normal programming should hopefully resume shortly, after any Big Brother jizz-fest has finished. If you think I'm a little too involved, then meet my friend, Ranger Stacey. She has a journal where she has written down her first impressions of the housemates, and she plans to revist it in a few weeks time to see how her opinions have changed. We might make a night of it - obviously a date with a bottle of vodka as well (how else do you get through it??)

They are a nekkid-loving lot though this year, aren't they? Already there's been pash parties, boobs, pole dances and late night cuddling. Network Ten's dream start, with dream ratings to match. Anyone desperate to stay up to watch THE MOST ANNOYING MAN ON TV MIKE GOLDMAN host BBUplate would have plenty of material to take to the bedroom with them. Only saying.

(Material = Anything that doesn't have Mike Goldman or Big Bro's Big Fat Beefy Wallet in it).

I'd really like to comment on the social and cultural impact that BB has on our society, however, it's late, I have a shitful head cold and my name isn't Gretel Killeen. Instead, I'll just take for what everyone else standing around the photocopier on a Monday morning takes it for: A chance to see a bunch of bogans get their kit off, embarrass their families and come out with gems such as "I think I am intellect". Pure. Fucking. Gold.

3 comments:

Hambo said...

d00d,
shame your now back to dialing up the internet, cause watching Uplate, while watching the Live Intermanet stream rawks. Uplate, you will see one group, on the web, you'll see another.

Martie said...

Hamb-ie....can't say that it would excite me either way....
I will give the uplate show on Monday ONE go

Hambo said...

I guess its not for everyone, but I bet if you had some Absolut, you might be hooked for a while.

That being said, it doesn't work on windows 2000, and I can't be arsed watching it on the laptop with XP.