Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not so way cool after all

Ok, my bad. My very very bad.

It seems that not only will my Blogging Crush think I'm a nuffy, but he also won't think I'm very smart either. I honestly forget that TV & radio, etc are different in each state, and that half the people reading would have no idea who the motherfucking Tint Professor actually was.

1000 apologies to all.

In other, more National news, it is my great delight to inform you that today is the JOINT BIRTHDAY of two of my most favourite men.


Tim Fisher

and


Tony Lockett.

Hurrah. If I wasn't on crutches still, I'd...bake 'em a cake or something.

Lastly, don't you think it's a spooky co-incidence that the two guys that I fantasised the most over during high school should be born on the same day? It's a sign I tell you. They don't call me Mysterious Martie for nothing you know. But wait, there's more! Stay tuned for that one though.

2 comments:

Martie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

*pouts*

divinetrash said...

sMartie, I'd just like to say that I'm glad that you have immortalised the Tint Professor (and all the lameness that goes with him and his advertising campaign) by incorporating him into your vernacular. As a fellow Melbournite I wholly approve.