Friday, May 05, 2006

I do...I do I do I do I do I do

Yo bitches. Slack mole here ( :P to you Desci). A litany of excuses, of course; I have been job interviewing, working, kickboxing, working, watching TV in bed, and did I mention working? Fucking end of financial year.

So, anyway, if it was today without the circumstances of approximately one and and a half years ago, I wouldn't be at work. In fact, I probably wouldn't even be blogging. Because tomorrow, would just about be one of the biggest days of my life.

I'd be getting about wearing something like this:


Rocking around in something like this:


Entertaining here family, friends and obligatory guests here:


Consumating the union in something like this:


And then finally hiding myself (and the hubby) away somewhere like this:



That is correct. Martie would have been getting married. To the drug addict Ex Fucker. Good decision much?

Come tomorrow night, there could be tears, there could be celebrations, there could also be strawberry champagne and vomit. However, if I get the job I've been interviewing for, it will definitely count as a party, and to signal the next chapter of my life.

Do you think it would be too perverse to have dinner at the Portsea Hotel?

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Fuck no. I'm going to be enjoying (completely drug free) fucking awesome ice-cream instead.

And probably lots of strawberry champagne (fuck off, it was free).

So have yourselves a merry little weekend, wedded or not.

7 comments:

The Mutant said...

There is always two ways to look at it, as far as I'm concerned. It's either that day that you could have fucked your whole life entirely but marrying some arsehole who was bound to stop giving a shit the moment he uttered "I do". OR.... It's the day that tragedy was averted and another opportunity to get your life into a totally shit hot place!

Go the strawberry champers! Much love to you hon'!!!

Enny said...

Goddamnit I love that frickin cold rock and we don't have one!

So you can have one for me (I'll take on the kj for you).

Puss In Boots said...

Celebrate the fact that you didn't end up with such a wanker. You can have my share of alcohol and ice cream too!

Jamie said...

Cold Rock rocks, but the Gelobar in East Brunswick is the king of all ice-creameries.

tokenwoman said...

You know you are better off now. Enjoy the champers and ice cream!

Hmmm, they'd taste nice mixed together....

Kate said...

and you can wear damm sexy hot underwear like that whenever you want darlin'!

Louche said...

Better than having a druggie husband I guess. Imagine if he'd been on pills at the reception. Eww.