Monday, May 29, 2006

Little Miss Perfect

Bad. Bad. Bad. I did what I swore I wasn't going to do once I resigned, and that was tell people what I thought of them. Whoopsie. Daisey.

Silly me has gone and upset Miss Perfect, and now, I'm in the black books!

I couldn't help it though; I'm not a bubbly, perky person, especially not at 9:30am on a Monday morning. And it really pisses me off when people decide they want to do part of my work, then hand me the dregs.

So I was just fairly short with her, then all of a sudden she's having a go at me for being rude, rah rah rah. Consequently, my hands have been shaking all morning from adrenaline; as much as she shits me, I did not want to get into all out wars with people with only three weeks to go.

But she's just so...perfect! Perfect blonde hair, tan, body; a sing-song 'I'm always happy' voice, doesn't swear, owns her own house, lives with her partner, etc etc etc, and is only my age! Urghh. So infuriating. Yes yes, I know a lot of it is jealousy. But she is so perfect she makes me want to poke my eyes out with a pink highlighter.

Surely this is not an isolated incident? Is there anyone that you have to deal with constantly who is so perfect that it makes you want to scream? And how do you deal with them? I feel bad for being rude now, but in reality I just want to tell her to cram her sing-song voice back into her stupid mouth.

6 comments:

Enny said...

... my ex housemate who is now dating my brother... shhhhh

Anonymous said...

I'm told that hiring a hitman to have her deleted is quite therapdutic - maybe that is the answer

tokenwoman said...

My little bro's girlfriend is a bit like that... But she buys me awesome presents, so I tolerate it...

But more often than not, behind the oh-so-perfect exterior, all is not exactly picture perfect.

Desci said...

Fuck her, she sounds like she sucks. You're too nice :P

Jamie said...

Miss Perfect sucked as lotta cock to get where she is, Martie. Don't fret too much - especially about rocking her little world with your razor-sharp tongue.

Puss In Boots said...

I used to work with a Miss Perfect. I ended up getting her fired. I'd been there longer than her and I told HR they had to get rid of her, or I was leaving. Thank fuck they were deluded enough to think I was more worthwhile!