Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sore nipples and hot gay guys

I've got the flu, my god damn nipples are so hard because it's FUCKING FREEZING, and I'm pissed off. Oh boy.

Why am I pissed off? There's a multitude of reasons; not at least the fact that people earning $400K and STILL not being able to do their job properly.

It's also the fact that the new shoes I bought last Thursday ALREADY have already scuffed and have had the leather fall off the toes.

And we need not mention all the extra work that has suddenly appeared from 'nowhere' now that I have given notice, and has to be finished before I leave, along with me training someone to do my job, and getting my normal work up to date.

However, probably the most perplexing, pissing-me-off issue is being told "I'm finally ready for you to meet my parents". After one year. The Fuck? Anyway, I'm going to do the Big Brother thing, and play the game. "Sorry, Sunday night is reserved for dinner with my parents"; "Sorry, I'm feeling a little under the weather, and would not be my usual sparkling self" "Sorry, I was so ready to meet them ages ago, that I have become un-ready again, and you and your mother will now have to wait until I become ready again" or "Sorry, I'M STILL PISSED THAT I WASN'T INVITED TO DINNER FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY YOU MUMMY'S BOY CUNT, SO YOU CAN JUST STICK YOUR 'GET-TO-KNOW-YOU-DINNER' WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE".

Yes, of course.

And speaking about Big Brother, I'm so bored with this year's crop of housemates, that I can't believe I haven't turned it off already. But oh no, little pervy old me was up watching the AO show last night, and while I was watching their impersonations of a lapdance, I was disturbed by a very sudden thought:

Imagine getting a lapdance from (rumoured stripper??) Gaelan? I'd be asking for my money back, quick smart. I hate to say it, but is it a just a strange co-incidence that he looks like a cousin to Michael Bryant, and it was the 10th anniversary of the Port Arthur Massacre this year?

*Cue spooky music*

*Cue microwave for hot chocolate with Codral flu caps*

*Cue goodnight*



*UPLATE UPDATE: I totally think that Rob looks hot dancing at the beach party

VOTEZ FOR ROBZ TO WINZ!!!!1!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

With his oddly ... er ... angular features, I reckon Gaelan looks like Butthead, of Beavis and Butthead fame.

"Hehehe. They have sluts on Big Brother. Hehe. Hehehehe."

The Mutant said...

I'd be worried if I even let Gaelan get close enough to give me a lap dance, yes the body may well be easy on the eye, but for fuck sake the guy has a head like a chewed Mintie! Oh and I'm so totally all for Rob too - like as far as gay men go he is repulsive, but I still want to be him! go figure!

spazzy said...

That's got to be the call of the day. Gaelan has "a head like a chewed mintie". Gold, gold and more gold for BB06.

And the dude was called Martin Bryant..
I know my psychopathic murderers...ermm.. ok, bye now. :)

Puss In Boots said...

You're still with him after a year?! Miss Martie, go stand in the naughty corner.

And I don't watch Big Brother, but all I can say is, what the fuck is wrong with that dude's eyebrows??!!

Desci said...

Break up with JB, and make it devastating. That should cheer you up, and even out the injustices. TRUST ME. (funzofunzofunzo)