Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Next stop: Schoolies

Oh, for the love of regular posting.

By the time I'm getting home, I don't even want to face a computer.

However, something happened to restore my faith in mankind...

Last night, against my better judgement, I played netball again.

And what did the fresh faced 17 year old I was playing on, happen to ask me while the ball was down the other end?

"So, what high school do you go to? What subjects are you studying?"

Oh honey. I was probably looking after you in after school care.

Watch out for Martie in a short tartan skirt and school tie, coming to some patch of Victoria near you.

And oh. Note that I was stood up TWICE on Saturday night, and never got my Cold Rock. Are there any takers? Does anyone want to take me to get some M'FUCKING ICE-CREAM WITH SNAKES IN IT? Do I have to auction myself off? I JUST WANT ICE-CREAM. ICE CREAM.

Because, if I'm looking like I'm 17, I'm damn well going to act like it.

5 comments:

Enny said...

We have Goodberries (the poor mans Cold Rock made with 'froghurt')... I'll mail you some ;o)

Hambo said...

Tartan Skirt?!?! 17!?!?! Ice-cream?!?! OOO OO OOOO!!!! Pick me!!! Pick ME!

Ben said...

I'm in Martie - but none of this snakes nonsense.

Orange Sorbet with Wizz Fizz.

It'll change your life.

divinetrash said...

Forget the snakes and the Wizz Fizz... Cold Rock ice-cream must be about all things chocolate and fattening; y'oughta be chucking in Mars bars and biscuits and fudge. ESPECIALLY when you get stood up!

Enny said...

Oh for the love of regular posting...!!!