Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Misson: Failed

Wow! An update on the Fantapants Experiment. It's been so long that....all the real gingery pubes have probably faded...

I am most ashamed to admit that I failed! Not one pubic hair photograph made it's way to my specially prepared inbox. I'm still in the dark as to whether carrot penises actually exist, and despite the reigning confusion of the past few weeks, a small flame (BAHAHAHAHA) still burns inside of me, wanting to be extinguised by knowledge. Of pubes.

I think I may have approached it from all the wrong angles though. My profile was fairly nice, and all 'I love redheads' which could have possibly given off the wrong impression. What I should have written was '18 year nubile girl, wants pictures of red pubes to get off on', then sit back and watch them roll in.

I did get an email from a VERY VERY VERY good looking boy/man/carrot, who scrubbed up extremely well in a suit, and seemed nice to boot. Of course me, being all introverted and shy and not at all self confident, didn't reply. Opportunity gone begging my friends, begging.

And now that the novelty of me being a 'new member' on the website has worn off, I haven't had any hits for ages, not even from desperate 50 year old guys with black hair.

So that kills my experiment, and apparently mission control have put a stop to funding and time spent on this particular research topic. Perhaps I need to apply for a Government grant to 'extinguish the flame'??

4 comments:

divinetrash said...

Ach, I'm so disappointed that you threw in the fantapants towel. I insist that you chase up that charming boy/man/carrot and go on a date. If you play your cards right, you might find out the answer to your question after all... Oh la la!

The Mutant said...

I'd be after that government grant if I were you, they'll give money for any "worthy cause" these days. Perhaps you could claim it as an avant garde performance piece!

Oh and go with the "tangerine fairy floss gets me wet" thing, I reckon you'll have men dyeing their pubes just to send you a cock shot!

Would you perhaps like me to send you a pic or two from my... um... considereable collection of hirsute male specimens? I know it's not the real thing but I think it proves a point!

Martie said...

DT - you're disappointed? I'm cut to shreds. I linger over the 'send' button to send Mr Nice FP an email, but I always chicken out. Meh.

Kezza - make with the hairy man photos stat, please darl!

skander said...

Try Ms Fits' post of the other week— Possbily the most not safe for work post ever, although it does not detail whether the collars match the cuffs.