Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dreamweaver

No shit, I have weird dreams. I know some people don't dream at all & I know some people never remember their dreams.

I also know that dreams are supposed to mean something as well. So if you are a dream interpreter, CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THESE DREAMS....

SUNDAY NIGHT:

I dreamt I was having a 'Neighbours' party, while my brother was having a boys only party in another room of the house. The only guests at his party were two brothers that I can only remember from primary school. I can't remember any guests at my party.

I then went to my old school, where I met up with my old boss, and we nearly did the deed under a desk, but I couldn't go through with it because 'I'd get into trouble'.

So then I took a small boat out into a lake in the jungle with my little dog, and there was a sign warning people about deadly purple dragons. Then one of these purple dragon things slithered down off an overhanging tree and bit me six times on the arms. The only way I could live was to RUB ONION JUICE ON THE BITES.

I woke up with my forearms covered in scratches.


MONDAY NIGHT:

I dreamt that I was pregnant and then I went to a Davis Cup doubles match to watch 'The Poo' play for Australia on a tennis court on top of a trendy nightclub's roof.

A group of guys not dissimilar to "The Fanatics" were there, chanting something about 'The Poo' disappointing us all again.




Has anyone got any ideas?????

4 comments:

DJ said...

yeah...stop dropping mushies

Anonymous said...

Or lay off the bucket bongs before bed time.

Martie said...

Would you believe that on Tuesday night I dreamt that Zombies were taking over the world, and Derryn Hinch was the 'head' zombie, and I was the 'head-chick' zombie, but I was also in the 'good people group' trying to fight them off. With spray bottles of acid??

And no, Sheriff O'Nothing, the baby wasn't The Poo's. I have still have some standards.

Enny said...

This is waaaay late but I'm surfin the archives - dreaming of being pregnant means something exciting is about to happen/you're embarking on a new project etc (I looked it up after my own pregnancy dream!)