Sunday, August 07, 2005

I'm over Mondays already

Sportsfans.

I'm going to jump on the list-y bandwagon now, weeks too late. But that's ok, that's how I roll. Plus, it's a Sunday night, and I'm all depressed about going to work tomorrow. Work sucks the big one.

Cooked Jungle Boy dinner on Saturday night. I'm no gourmet chef, so it was just marinated stir fry vegies (that I bought and cut up myself) and chicken snitzchel (that I actually crumbed myself). I, nor the Jungle Boy are dead yet, so it must have been ok. Either that, or he was very gracious when he said it was nice.

I'm not known for my culinary skills.

Also bought a USB for my mobile and laptop - now I can take pics and upload them to post for you. I could post one of Jungle Boy's hairy bum, but.....

Tuesday is the Ex-Fucker's birthday. Wandering around Chadstone today, I even bought him a present without realising. How fucked up is my head. I remember four years ago, I bought him a surprise flight to Sydney for the day, then we stayed in the suite at the Hilton Melbourne Airport that night. I miss stuff like that. Yes, despite all that the Jungle Boy is, I miss the Ex-Fucker. Too much.

Have also taken up kickboxing / personal training, in a bid too stop my ass spreading anymore. It doesn't hurt that my trainer, Stu, is fairly HOTT and I wish to do lady push ups to please him.

I miss the Tart, and I miss going out dressed up in silly costumes and drinking and dancing and scoping out the mancandy. One of us will have to get off our ass (and get some money) and have a flying visit one weekend. Never underestimate the importance of a best friend.

Go Vesna. Go!

Finally, my American boyfriend, Vince Vaughn releases his movie The Wedding Crashers on Thursday. Go see it, and secretly touch yourself in the back row whenever he's on the screen. Because that's what I'll be doing.

1000 apologies for such a self indulgent post: however it has been cathartic, and the tears are nearly all gone. Normal programming, with just a hint of ass crack, will resume soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the Vesna love? The Hack's insane sister used to get her hair cut by Vesna and has racked up a fortune trying to keep her in the house. She's one of the most annoying housemates ever.

Martie said...

I like the way she stands up to big brother. And please. Logan Greg or Tim?? But for the record, I've never voted!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fair point. I want them ALL dead.

Unknown said...

Vince Vaughn is your boyfriend to! He's two timing me, that bastard!