Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Crash Bang Wallop

Bah! I had a whole post typed out, and bam! Went to post, and the bloody thing throws up internal server errors at me, and deletes the lot. 'Spose it serves me right for writing a rather long, self indulgent post. However, here it is again, albeit this time in point form;

* Sick. Virus. Asthma. Day off. Hurrah.
* Too much spare time, brain wanders
* Necking vodka with best friend and dancing to 'four to the floor'.
* Internet dating service
* Weirdos, creeps & freaks
* Boy (JJ) who loves sparkly things; coloured lights, kitchenwares and books as much as me
* Email flirting, hints of nudity
* Feeling like I'm cheating on the Ex-Fucker. Scared to meet JJ. Thinking I'm still in love with the Ex-Fucker.
* Liking 'the unknown' for now. Happy to go on like this for a very long time. Perhaps JJ would not? Don't know. Sad; Ex-Fucker, unhappy; Ex-Fucker; Scared; JJ.
* Beginning to sound more and more like Fifi Box on 'Random' FM now. Fuck.
* Confucius says should have gone to work after all & not allow mind to wander.

On second thoughts, glad that original post didn't work.

No comments: