Thursday, March 31, 2005

Influential People I

Men.

Influential people you say? The kind that make you chug down a chilled bottle of Absolut like it was spring water? No, not that kind of influence. Actually, as clarification to those out there that know me, and as a guide (possibly for future reference) for those that don't; here is a list of the influential men/boys/manwhores in my life.

1. My Dad. Because where would a girl be without her dad?
2. My Brother. Currently livin' the Gwen Stefani life over in Japan. Check out his and his bestie's Live Journal. Far more clever and creative than I could ever hope to be.
3. My Childhood sweetheart. Ok, not so much childhood as late teens. We broke up, we both moved on, but to this day are still friends. I value his opinion. Very much. Mum was right when you say you never forget your first.
4. The Ex-Fucker. My 3rd and most serious boyfriend to-date. Oh, the train wreck that was the Ex-Fucker and I. How I bemoan what I did. How he denies what he did. I could go on and on. But I'll suck it all up, because as they say, life is what goes on.
5. The 'Friend', aka 'Athlete'. Previously referred to on here as Ex-Fucker's friend, however I have known him years longer. Not that I'm counting. Recently revealed after drunken night out that he likes me. We kissed (and boy it was some kiss! *sigh*) and ended up talking for hours into the morning (ie 11am) about 'stuff'. Have always had strange pangs about this guy, but always pushed them aside. He was known as "the one that would be the most perfect for me in every single way but nothing ever ever will happen". Until he confessed. Glee! Then dark Ex-Fucker shaped cloud moved over, and he took the whole lot back. What, are these boys working in tandem or something? This boy will require own post, keep a look out.
6. The Sugardaddy. Technically not really all that older than me, and definitely not rich. More of a Fuck Buddy relationship, but it's not just sex. Ya dig?
7. JJ. My delicious e-mail flirting, sparkly boy. See previous post about phone number.
8. The guy working at an undisclosed insurance company that I sometimes manage to flirt with on a Friday afternoon for FORTY MINUTES (shame on me). However, after a bit of google-stalking (Bwahahahahaha), I think he's married. Cunt.

And so there, stand the eight, ahem, men that I have the most contact with in my life at this present stage. Of course....these are my most intimates, kinda like my privy chamber if I was Lizzie I, ya know? And they all drive me crazy in one way or another. And I hate that. I hate the influence they have over me in their scheming men-like ways. It's enough to turn me into a shaved-head growler. Or not. But I guess, they will feature in this alcoholic hazed blog at some stage, so, best I put it out there now.

Coming up next: Part II - Women

No comments: