Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Travellin' Sex Show

"....and we had sex there, and we had sex there and we had sex everywhere".

A friend of mine recently returned from an overseas jaunt with her man. Apparently the whole thing was just a big bonking junket, so they could have their sex passports stamped. Mountains and public monuments and hotel lobbies, their list was endless, and damnit, there was no accompanying slideshow. Bummer dudes.

It was one conversation that I hesitated on - my list of sex-travel stories is fairly modest. Oh, alright then. It's shit. Check this out:

Metropolitan Melbourne:
Hampton
Sandringham
Black Rock
Beaumaris
Cheltenham
Brighton
Bentleigh
Moorabbin
Glen Waverley
Heatherton
Mordialloc
Mentone
Brunswick
Eltham
Watsonia
Tullamarine
Melbourne
Southbank

Country Vic:
Lakes Entrance
Torquay
Portsea
Lorne
Mallacoota

Interstate:
Albury
Adelaide

Overseas:
NIL!

What I find most amusing in a sad tragic sort of way is not that I've never had sex overseas - IT'S THAT I'VE DONE IT IN THE NATION'S BONKING CAPITAL - ALBURY*!!

However, it's a very depressing sort of list and doesn't exactly paint me in the whoa! adventure! light, does it?

So to cheer myself up, I've come up with a list of all of the strange places that I've done the deed:

* Back carpark of Tulip Street, Sandringham sporting ground. With the radio on for ambience. With the RACV answering our distress call after running of said radio runs the battery flat and the car doesn't start.

* Carpark of Le Page Tennis club, Cheltenham. Memorable for orgasming twice after head, and breaking my brother's sunglasses.

* Carpark at Beaumaris Yacht Club. Look up from back seat, and there's some creepy dude looking in the window. Drive away. Very fast.

* Out the back of Tullamarine airport, near the aircraft viewing area. Just past the country club on the grass, next to the empty field. 'Cept it wasn't empty. A cow poked it's head through the wire right next to the window. Then we got bogged and had to push the car out. The cow thought it was hilarious. Luckily we didn't have to call the RACV again.

So, as I am somewhat financially challenged, Overseas and Interstate are out of the sex passport. But I've decided that I will, ahem, make my mark on all of the suburbs of Melbourne. A bit of variety never hurt.

Keep an eye out for me in YOUR suburb....



* I have no actual data to say that Albury is the national bonking capital. But seriously, what else would you do up there???????

7 comments:

Ben said...

Holy shit Martie - you've done it 2 minutes from my house!

Ben
Thailand Mayhem!

Peter said...

Okay, this is kind of terrifying. You seem to have done it in about 12 places within minutes of my childhood home. I grew up in Black Rock and Sandringham, played tennis and basketball at Tulip Street, and went to school in Brighton.

Shit, it's a miracle I didn't stumble across you mid-root at some stage.

Anonymous said...

Dude, OMG, you've done it in my suburb too!

Meanwhile, who hasn't done it in Albury?

But I hope that when you did it in Adelaide, it wasn't with one of the natives.

Martie said...

Ben / Peter - possibly because those places mentioned are like no more than five minutes from my house either!

The perils of both the Ex-Fucker and myself living at our respective homes at the time.

Caz - If your suburb is the one I'm thinking of, it wasn't a very pleasant experience and actually contributed to the Ex-fucker and I breaking up. I have vowed to avenge this and do it again there soon!

Fortunately for me and the rest of the free world, I kept the Adelaide sex to the Ex Fucker - not a native in sight.

Stay tuned because I am currently devising a list of places to start.

Hambo said...

Please be my suburb, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, OH GOD, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!

Ummm...

stilt said...

I so hope there is a bit more to the story you left out about Tennis club incident. It doesn't read so well at the moment, unless you're tasmanian.

DJ said...

I think I'd need to get motivated to go to Albury before even contemplating having my passport stamped there...