Sunday, November 13, 2005

Detox Diary #1

Not like a real diary. I'd never inflict that kind of pain on you. I'm feeling jolly good at the moment, but wait until I hit work tomorrow:

- Official Diet Coke cravings began at 12:01am last night.

- Cravings intensified after sex.

- Sex is a good distraction for cravings though.

- I'm sure omelettes are great, but I find they taste too 'eggy'.

- I've done the dishes THREE times today already. Cooking sucks.

- I was allowed a 'small fruit smoothie' for afternoon, so I cheated and went to a juice bar for one. Could. Not. Be. Fucked. Chopping. Fruit.

- Where the fuck do I find 'Performax' bread?

- Concentrating on food makes me sleepy.

- Have only done one poo so far

And there you go. Just some random observations, uh, 18 hours in! Lots more hours to go. I look to them in anticipation.

4 comments:

DJ said...

ROFLMAO! I can identify with some of these...

Hambo said...

1 poo???

Steph said...

Wait, wait, wait, back up. You had sex? I didn't get past that sentence, what was this post about again?

The Mutant said...

I'm undertaking something of a mini-detox of my own... no more caffine (kill me now) and I've quit smoking too. I don't know why everyone says it's so hard, I've quit at least five times in the last ten days!