Friday, November 04, 2005

Why was she born so beautiful, why was she born at all?

THIS:


+

THIS:

Makes one little blogger very happy.


THROW IN SOME:


AND A LITTLE BIT OF THIS:

And you've got yourself a party, mofos.

That's right, everyone's favourite vodka slut is turning 22 24 mind your own fucking business celebrating her birthday this weekend. I'm hitting the town in my new g-string and new 'fuck off slut I saw him first' high heels and aim to get as many birthday kisses as possible.

So if you're out and about, pucker up.



Enjoy, M xxx

7 comments:

The Mutant said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRHTDAY DEAR MAAAAAAAAAAAARTIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HIP-HIP HOORAY HIP-HIP HOORAY HIP-HIP HOORAY

I hope you have an excellent birthday and enjoy being 22, you only get to do it two, maybe three times. Wish I could join you to celebrate, but alas I'm bloody well stuck here because you never told me we were gunna have a big night out!

I'll have a drink or two in your honour... how does that sound? I'm sure there's vodka here somewhere... oh look, there it is, right beside me! Cheers!

Steph said...

I will so have a Voddy or two for you tonight. Happy Birthday Martie. Go and get rotten and behave badly.Post details when your hangover subsides.

Hambo said...

Happy Birthday Martie, If you had came into my Safeway tonight, and said it was your birthday, I so would of knocked some money off your booze. ;)

Have a great birthday.

xxxooo Hambo

Ben said...

Yo Martie Martie,

Happy birthday!
Have a top night, down yourself a Vodka slurpie and think of me.

Love Ben

Rubydot said...

Yaaaaay Martie! Happy birthday.
Now tell us all about your birthday pashes and unidentifiable white powdery substances.

Martie said...

Thank you all for your lovely words.

I'm fucked.

Mel said...

Happy belated birthay, Martie! (ps: Why is Hambo single? I just don't understand it.)