Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Aftermath: My Fault

Perhaps I am the one who is not easy to put up with. Observe:

- I claim to be open to all sorts of music. However as soon as any Black Eyed Peas/Fergie comes on, I change/turn off the radio. Immediately.

- I watch the microwave, and always turn it off at 1:27 or 1:33 minutes/seconds to go. I also can only have volume controls on an odd number (preferably 17) and I always post my blog on an 'odd' time.

- I'm very sarcastic.

- I have no self-confidence. I get upset over computer screen savers featuring chicks in bikinis.

- I can be a little bit snobby. The centre of the universe is quite clearly, Bayside Melbourne. (Northland? *sniff* What kind of shops are there?).

- I have no legitimate savings of which to speak.

- I can be a little bit lazy sometimes (because who could really be fucked taking their undies out of the drier and folding them, when you can just grab a pair straight out of said drier in the morning?

- I'm indecisive because I'm always worried the other person won't like my decision.

- Maybe my apartment is good for one, but maybe too cramped for two. Also, there are dicks walking around here all the time at night (thanks to the train station), so maybe I would worry about my car too?

- I expect too much. (Do I? I don't know about this one. I don't expect marriage and babies, but I do expect a committment. Is this too much? Fuck, who knows).

Go away issue. I want to go to the D&D Ball, issue free.

4 comments:

Desci said...

I always have to set my alarm for .02, .12, .28, .32 or .42. Today I woke up at 8.32.

Hambo said...

Looks like I might have to go to the D&D ball this year ;)

On the subject of alarm clocks. My phone is my alarm, and I have to stick it on the other side of my room so that I HAVE to get up to turn it off. The distance forces my brain to boot up, and thus means I don't go back into bed for another "10" minutes.

Setting the clock radio forces a reaction from my body that instantly jumps out of bed, turn the alarm off, and jump back into bed. No time for the brain to boot up.

Anonymous said...

Don't second guess yourself

Hambo said...

Went for a drive tonight. Got lost, turned back :(