Monday, January 08, 2007

Time out

Let's take a break from all the hate in Martieland at the moment (but BOY, is it fun!)

I've got some EXCITING NEWS.

Yep.

I'm buying a couch.

A proper, grown up, adult couch. That more than one person can sit on at a time.

Here it is, photoshopped into my living room by my adorable little brother:



It looks a little odd because we couldn't quite get the angles right in my place, but still, you get the idea.

Anyway, I already have some money saved, and it takes eight weeks to make, so, I just pay it off during that time.

It's all so exciting. Think of all the fun I'm going to have on it!

I'm blowing in my undies as we speak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hot! Actually, It's a lot like my couch, which is prolly why I like it so much. Looks great in that space.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm - nice - well done*! I have the el cheapo version from Fantastic Furniture - same design but proddly half the size and not made of the same material that looks like loads of velvety fun to roll around on.

*I have confidence it's not related to the 'Can't be bothered' post.

Desci said...

That is one sexy fucking couch. It shits all over the hand me down apricot one I have with creepy water birds on it. Brr.

OMG ime so jealos.

Anonymous said...

good colour!