Thursday, January 04, 2007

Routine

Bored? Want to be? Then read this next post, because as I realised today, it's a given to put you to sleep in seconds.

I present to you: my daily routine.

6:45am - Get up, get ready to go to work

7:44am - Catch train

8:30am - Start work

5:00pm - Finish work, catch train home

5:45pm - Get home, go to toilet (busting at this stage; don't like using work toilets), get changed

6:00pm - Go to parents' house for dinner

8:30pm - Come home, eat microwave popcorn

9:00pm - Read email, blogs and other internet crap

10:00pm - Play Carmen Sandiego (OLD SKOOL STYLE)

12:00am - Go to sleep

Repeat.


Fuck me. Am I not the most boring individual to inhabit that earth? The year is only four days old, and that's all I've done so far. WHAT HAPPENED TO ODD NUMBERS BEING GOOD LUCK FOR ME? No wonder why my Dream Man is avoiding me.

Speaking of which: NEWSFLASH!!!

Totally inappropriate crush!

I have a TIC on a client, no less; a married client, no less; a client that we ALL MAKE FUN OF, no less. I was talking to him today, and realised that he looked very handsome; he tanned up over the break, and gotten a haircut, and the colour of his shirt (purple) complemented him. We also get along very well, have the same sarcastic sense of humour, and can talk about anything to each other for ages. Plus he gave me a New Year's kiss and he smelled nice. MmMMMM.

He also sounds like a nice husband, because he gave his wife an eternity ring for Christmas.

So was it wrong of me to (fleetingly) hope they break up?

I'm going to hell.

At least that will be a change in my routine.

5 comments:

Mars said...

Well, in other news.. i'm never going to see you on the train. i wake up at 7.44, roll over and go back to sleep for half an hour.

Hambo said...

My life...

12pm wake up

3pm wake up again

4pm shower and rub my private parts

5pm get to work

11pm finish work

11:30pm actually finish work

12am get home check emails, check blogs.

1am check tssh code

3am watch tv

4am watch some more tv

5am go to bed

Thats a normal day, the end is pretty much the same when I have to start work at 12 when there is a problem at work. However when there is a problem, sometimes I don't finish till 1am. Yay me and my dedication that goes un noticed!

Anonymous said...

My Sat:
10.30 - wake up
10.31 - weigh self and find self heavier
10.40 - load blogs and read all while eating rice crackers
1.00 - go to markets to buy vegan cheese, vegan ice cream, cellulite cream and detox (to start tmr)
2.00 - come home and realise bought wrong detox
2.20 - go buy proper detox
2.30 - eat four pieces of grilled cheese toast
3.00 - load blogs again, write post, Start reading Momo's archives
7.30 - eat mini tub of icecream for dinner
8.30 - watch 'clueless' while still reading archives
11.20 - well, I'm still here...

Martie said...

Mars - So lazy. So do you hate me or what?? :-)

Hambo - At least you are rubbing your private parts???

Enny - So jealous, I missed Clueless.

Mars said...

disappointingly, i don't know you. which leads me to beleive, that you don't know me either. shattered, i thought i knew EVERYONE in bayside.