Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hello Universe, stop fucking with me

Talk about tempting fate. The day after I post about The Ex Fucker (the one love of my life, previous to Jungle Boy, see incredibly lame Wednesday apology post), I get two missed calls on my mobile, from a private number.

He is the only person I know now that uses a private number, and that would ring this late at night (11pm).

[Unless it was you Hambo, ringing to tell me you were lost? What do I look like? A bloody Melways? NB - If it was you, pissed off you didn't leave me a voice msg, or something to identify you.]

Mysteries, mysteries. Who knows what the Lady Fate has in store for me...

1 comment:

Hambo said...

Well you can strike me off the list of possible people that could of called you.

Oh and as it turns out, I was heading in the right direction, just that I should of turned leaft, rather than going straight ahead.