Sunday, January 07, 2007

Can't Be Bothered

to see you because:

* I have to clean my house

* I have to play 'Scarface'

* I have to start making dinner at my parents house

* I wanted a nap

* I had to go out with my mum

* I don't like going to your house (I NEVER SAID THAT! LIES! I JUST NEVER WANT TO GO THERE)

* I'm having dinner at my parent's house (for the 7th time this week)

* I'm just lazy and selfish, even though I've been on holidays for two weeks.

FUCK OFF THEN.

FUCK. OFF.

Also, my house may be small, with a not-so-comfortable couch, a smallish bed, and no tv in the bedroom, but at least I'm not a 27 YEAR OLD MALE WITH PRINTS OF LADIES' STRAW HATS DRAPED OVER CHAIRS LOOKING OUT A WINDOW ONTO SOME GRASS ON MY LOUNGE ROOM WALL.

"Mummy, come decorate my house for me"

TOSSER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shout, shout, let it all out,
These are the things you can do without!

Anonymous said...

This is all very good, martie.

Mars said...

sack him.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you.