Thursday, January 18, 2007

Well Hello, Lady Luck

Shoot me down with a bundle of sticks!

I sold my car! I am one step closer to being debt free, and one step closer to Europe.

I had to come down a little from what I first listed it at, but it ended up being such a good bargain, that no one who saw it would resist. Although, I did burst into tears afterwards; I love my car, when else am I ever going to own something luxurious like that (Goodbye heated seats, my loves. I will cherish you forever)?

I am somewhat buoyed by the hunt I am now on, for a purple Hyundai excel. Hurrah! A purple car!

So. A weekend full of beach (OMG, I haven't fake tanned), Safeway roast chicken and relaxing. And last lovingly looks at my car. Until next time, enjoy yourselves...


PS - If it wasn't Hambo calling me last night, then who was it?

3 comments:

Hambo said...

I have been meaning to call you. But you know me. I get shy sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Nothing compares to the relief of selling a car. And an excel is quite a sensible choice - they're usually in pretty good shape and purple is the best colour for them (no playboy seatcovers or stickers plz),

Mars said...

the anonymous number was probably someone wanting to buy your car. HELLO. also, a hyundai excel? come on now. zero street cred driving one of those things...