Monday, August 14, 2006

Masterful Martie

Alright. Caved.

I text JB - again - to apologise - again - and no reply - again.

So it's time for Martie to pull a little BITCH (or devastated 17 year old) out of her arse.

No more messages.

AND

It seems I'm in possession of a nice looking grey jumper. I might have just happened to give it to my mother/aka - Queen of Shrinking Washing. Whoops.

I might have just happened to DROP his toothbrush into my toilet. Whoops.

Oh no! I might have just dropped the expensive aftershave sitting in my wardrobe on the pavement outside.

And how did all of the packets of Nurofen end up in my desk drawer at work?

Don't even go there with the Mouthwash, or the favourite pyjama pants.


All I need is the keys to my apartment back.



But I can always get the locks changed...

5 comments:

Puss In Boots said...

Just change the locks and be done with it. That way, you never have to have contact with him again. For someone to treat you like that after a year is just terrible.

Desci said...

Yes! Well done! You rule; don't cave in now. Wreck the stuff you can't use and keep the rest. And CHANGE THOSE LOCKS TODAY.

Michael H said...

Note to self: Never get on the bad side of Martie.

I'm just sitting here in suspense waiting for your post when he goes ballistic after you took out your justified revenge.

Enny said...

I once read a confession thing about a girl who took her 'new ex's toothbrush and SCRUBBED the loo with it. He got REALLY sick and was in hospital - they never worked out what it was.

Sounds like a FAB idea.

Jamie said...

Change the locks, girlfriend. And congratulations for taking the stand you have. He got a lot more from you than he deserved, I reckon.