Friday, August 04, 2006

Self-congratulatory

OMGWTFBBQ!!!!1!

Stop the FUCKING press.

You all owe me a thank fuck for that congratulations.

I did it.

I changed my mobile number.

So there will be no more invitations to suicide parties; no more (false) accusations that I am the cause of drug taking; no more announcements of gay sex at male spas in Richmond; no more sticking the knife in about the 'new girlfriend'.

NO MORE!

And the best bit? This was last ever text message to him; my response to him wanting my help with his 'new girlfriend' and his message that her earning more than him makes him feel bad about himself:

"Well, at least it will allow you to stay home and look after the kids"

Fucking SNAP!

I'm so happy, I could post my mobile number on the internet! As long as the Ex-Fucker doesn't have it, I don't care who does!

And the best bit? No more boring sooky posts about him. Everybody wins! SNAP again! It's the weekend! Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no more announcements of gay sex at male spas in Richmond

WTF? He took it up the arse?

Puss In Boots said...

Yay!!!! I am so proud of you and happy for you! That dude was seriously fucked in the head and I'm so glad you don't have to put up with his shit anymore! I shall eat the rest of this bag of marshmallows in celebration for you (because I wasn't going to eat them anyway or anything!).

Jamie said...

Good work, Martie! Now, do you need Hambo's number?

Desci said...

Congratufuckinglations! We are all so proud of your strength. w00t, etc. xo