Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm getting so wet....

The best part of the day? The shower. I do all my best thinking in the shower. I probably waste water at a rate so alarming that Steve Bracks would personally come tell me off about it, but I'd just tell Steve to fuck right off. A girl's gotta think somewhere.

It's all totally random shit too. And I'd like to impose share my thoughts with you. Lucky kids.

- Orange & Passionfruit Primas are little boxes of liquid-y goodness.

- I'm not impressed that they've changed the shape of Bacon-in-a-biscuit.

- Who the fuck is letting Vince Vaughan marry Jennifer Aniston?

- I really need a pink laundry hamper

- Random singing: coming in halfway through songs like "All these things that I have done" by The Killers. "I've got soul but I'm not a Soldier". Profound.

- Haven't been to the airport in a while.

- Day dreams about me wearing a black bikini and looking teh hottness and walking past the Ex-Fucker with a 'you had your chance look' on my face and him falling into a pool or something equally as stupid and embarrassing.

- It would be nice to have some new shoes to wear today

- Fuck! I hate looking at the fucking toilet while I'm in the shower.

And so on.

My random thoughts get worse too. I might sit at my desk and day dream about going kite surfing in my black bikini and lo and behold the Ex-Fucker just happens to be strolling along the beach. Or that I need some more sandwich bags and shouldn't have thrown the old ones out - there's nothing wrong with them. Or that my sticky-tape dispenser is QUITE FUCKING UGLY and I want to hurl it down the stairs. That's only after I've spoken to some fuckwit client though. Most of the time Sticky & I are on the level. 'Yo.

So now over to you - where are your most ridiculous thinking places, and what ridiculous things come into your head? We're not trying to come up with a solution to world poverty here - I think Stevey-boy would be pretty pissed if we wasted that much water - just stupid random things that prove I'm not the only normality-impaired person in town.

9 comments:

The Mutant said...

Personally, I'm a bit of an "in-car" thinker. In between bursts of yelling at wanker-faced P platers and overtaking grandmama on the left I usually lament about not having enough cashola to spend on simple things like clothes and shoes and cosmetics and cologne and cars and alcohol. I also like to imagine what Mount Gambier's main street would look like completely wrapped in foil, then lament that I can't afford to do that either.

Alex said...

Shower, or walking home from the train stop.

Allthough you think too much about making you ex jealous. Deep down, you want him back.

somewhat-sober said...

thats what smoketime at work is for - i do all my best thinking and planning while outside having a smoke - so really - it makes me more productive

Anonymous said...

I don't need to think. I read Cosmo.

Janet said...

All the freakin' time. I wish I could just turn my thoughts off, for an hour a day.
But definitely worst in the shower. But then, time spent there can be justified by the washing and conditioning of the mane, making the legs smooth, and just general maintenance.

Are you on group water mains? Oh, that's a luxury I wish we still had! I was dreading the first water bill.

I feel for you about the toilet dealie, too. We have one in each bathroom, so there's no escape. But at least when I shower in the ensuite, it's not the shower over the bath deal that I so detest.

I'm done, have a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

I too do my best thinking in the shower. I have even got some of those kiddie bath crayons in there so that if I come up with anything spectacularly good and worth remembering I can write it on the tiles for later use.

Steph said...

My best thinking is done on the crapper. No wonder most of my ideas are so shite! hahah ok that was lame.

Martie said...

*holds head in hands*

We're gonna run out of bait.

Anonymous said...

While I'm working (carpenter). I've only nailed myself to a piece of timber once! It didn't hurt going in, but, by fuck, it hurt when I pulled the nail out.
All my thoughts are pure fantasy. If I could write them down I'd make a squillion - or be institutionalised.